- twenty nine !

"mother, have you perhaps, lost your mind?" jeno asked, quickly walking over to his mother to touch her forehead to see if she was sick

chuckling, mrs. lee grabbed his hand and put it down, "no, dear."

"then, what's all this?"

mrs. na started humming which caught all the boys attention, the mother only let out a small smile, "you do know if your grandparents find out about this, they're going to move you three to different continents making sure you never meet again, right?"

jaemin pouted, not wanting to admit that his mother's were true, as much as their grandparents love them, they'll do anything to separate them if it comes to their rival families, "that doesn't explain why we have to do this. i mean," he then looked at renjun and jeno, "i'd get married to them, but it's too early for us."

mrs. na sighed, "if you do get married, your grandparents can't stop you anymore."

renjun then ran in the middle of the four, interrupting their fight, he didn't wanna get married so quickly. again, he loves jaemin and jeno so much, but he can't see himself committing to a married life yet. plus, this is all happening so quickly.

"can we at least just... get engaged for a long time? the three of us still need to think about it." he spoke softly, making sure what he said wouldn't anger the mothers at all.

the two mothers sighed in unison, "fine." but then mrs. lee coughed, "but we're going to have to make this announcement soon. the longer we hide this, the more the people would be angry. and we definitely don't want that."

"okay then." jaemin spoke.

but then something made jeno curious about their mothers behavior, "what made you trust us, that you'll make us get married so quickly?"

mrs. lee then put a finger to her chin, tapping it as well making her wonder of her answer, but then she looked back at jeno who was patiently waiting, "i mean, you already have two children, you've had sex with the both of them countless of times, and, the five of you are the cutest family ever."

ignoring the fact that his soon to be mother in law knows about his sex life with the two, renjun's heart couldn't help but flutter about the family part. he then realized, if he was going to get married to these two, then he'd be a legal parent of the kids too.

maybe getting married to the two wouldn't be that bad. after all, he loves the kids so much, he'd do anything for them, same goes for the other two.

"well... seeing that you three are deep in thought. we'll get going." mrs. na then showed a warm smile, but an odd smirk had also formed on her face, "but we'll be back just to plan for the wedding. don't worry, like you said, take your time."