- chittaphon !

"time to meet my best friend!"

jaemin placed the straps of his daughter's backpack on to her shoulders making sure her bag wouldn't fall. as soon as he let go, the little girl ran around the house with a smile on her face, excited to meet haeun, her best friend.

giving a glare as he watched his little sister being chaotic as she ran around the house, kind of knocking some expensive vases by accident, but thankfully the didn't shatter. beom rolled his eyes before looking back at his papa who was giving him his bag.

beom sighed, "do i have to go? it seems like only ji is happy to meet haeun..." i mean, we can't really blame the young boy for not wanting to meet up with her sister's best friend.

he'd rather meet up with uncle donghyuck and uncle mark's son, johyun. now that is a friend he'd like to have fun with. but really? a girl? the only thing the girls are gonna do are play with some barbies while he just sits in the corner waiting to go home.

jaemin only ruffled his son's hair seeing him so down, he then showed a soft smile to him, "johyun will be there."

beom quickly turned to his papa as his lips curved into a bright smile, he couldn't believe what he had just told him, his best friend was gonna be there too? maybe he won't be so lonely after all.

the little boy hugged his papa tightly, embracing him into a genuine hug, thankful that he could finally have someone to talk to, "thank you papa! i love you!"

jaemin's heart softened at the feeling of being embraced by his son, he was just grateful that he had kids like them, he leaned down giving his son a kiss on the forehead, "i love you too." he then looked up and saw ji running towards the two.

ji quickly wrapped her arms around her brother and her papa, hugging them a bit too tightly but jaemin found it cute so he let it slide.

"you can't hug without me!" she complained as she buried her chest into jaemin's, feeling comfier than ever.

jaemin only ruffled her hair and backed away from his two kids with a smile on his face, "alright, i think uncle lucas will be arriving soon alright?" he then turned to his daughter, "be patient because uncle lucas still has to pick up johyun before going to their house."

the little girl nodded obediently, she slowly stood up and grabbed the straps of her backpack, she also used her left arm to pick her brother up from the floor so now they were both standing, "to the front door we go papa!"

letting out a chuckle, jaemin grabbed one hand each and led them to the front door where jaemin supposed lucas was waiting outside. although he still had to be careful, this was one of the rare times where the kids would go out of the house. reporters could be anywhere.

seeing lucas by the door, he smiled, jaemin passed his kids to lucas, "here you go." he looked at his kids who looked quite excited, "have fun my babies!"

"bye papa! love you!" the two said in unison.

jaemin only chuckled before waving goodbye and going back inside the house where he was met by jeno who was leaning on the wall once again.

"what are you standing there for?" jaemin asked moving closer towards him.

"are we going or not?"

🪐

"this is it right?" jaemin asked stepping out the car, finding the apartment in front of him quite familiar.

jeno nodded placing his hands in his pockets as he looked at the apartment, leaning down on the car right next to jaemin.

yes, the two were in renjun's apartment area. they just felt like they had the need to talk to him, they didn't know why though. it's like they just followed themselves over here.

jaemin brought his phone out about to call renjun to come down here, he dialed his number and put the phone to his ear as he looked at jeno.

but jeno only pointed at the apartment building with a raised eyebrow, "hey, isn't that him right there?"

jaemin looked at where jeno was pointing and saw him fixing something by the opened window, the two put on a smile seeing him at such peace. they were about to call his name out loud, but something stopped them.

someone wrapped his arms around renjun's waist, also placing his head on renjun's shoulder as the smaller only let out a soft smile. you could see them having a small conversation but then, the boy left.

their blood boiled at the sight if someone else touching renjun, anger rushed through their bodies, but why?

jaemin and jeno just stared at renjun by the window, they looked so calm, but deep inside, they were honestly ready to murder somebody.

a few moments later, someone came out of the building, but then the two then realized, it was the boy who back hugged renjun. as much as jaemin and jeno wanted to approach him, they couldn't since of course they complete strangers, so they held themselves back.

he walked away peacefully with a smile on his face, and when jaemin and jeno looked back up at the window, they finally saw renjun smiling at them and coming down.

moments later, renjun was seen coming out and running towards the two with a bright smile on his face, but jeno and jaemin's were quite the opposite of his look.

"hi guys! when did you get here?" renjun asked innocently, still not noticing the angry looks on their faces. seeing them not answer, renjun pouted, "why aren't you answering me?"

jeno could only scoff before heading right back into the car, jaemin gave one last glance at him, "nothing. goodbye."

and that's when they drove off, leaving poor renjun pondering at why the two boys were acting this way.

what did he do wrong?

_ t b c _