- twenty six !

"jaemin!" the boy whined as he followed jaemin around the living room, his bottom lip was puckered as he saw that the younger male wasn't giving him attention as well

jeno continued to follow him, his hands simply crossed as he waited for jaemin to at least speak to him, but he then felt something hit his forehead, jaemin's back.

turns out, jaemin had just stopped his tracks and the older was so busy calling out his name that he didn't even notice him stop and accidentally bumped his whole body.

jaemin turned around hearing jeno groan in pain, he then saw jeno rubbing his forehead, completely shocked at how a simple back can hurt an innocent forehead.

"what do you want this time, jeno?" jaemin had a serious look on his face which made jeno pout at how serious he was.

scoffing, jeno stepped forward trying to intimidate him, but clearly, he failed at it, "i just miss renjun!" he confessed all of a sudden. well it wasn't really a confession, it was quite an obvious fact which everybody knew.

it's already night time and the kids are already in deep sleep probably in dreamland, so we don't have to worry about them at all, and remember donghyuck and chenle who were traumatized by the unholy scene today? yeah, they actually didn't leave right away. they would, if it wasn't for renjun stopping them and asking then to cook everyone in this house lunch since they had breakfast for free here.

but as they finished, chenle quickly grabbed his phone and ran out of the door with donghyuck following from behind so that the can let the happy family have a time of their own. but renjun wasn't here.

where was he? "lee jeno! he's just at the groceries! he'll be back in an hour." jaemin said in annoyed tone, i mean,
he himself missed renjun as well, but he was just out buying groceries for the family.

huffing, jeno looked away from jaemin, scared to face him since what he said was very much true after all, "still miss him."

jaemin sighed, "and i do too, because i love him."

raising an eyebrow, jeno couldn't help but be shocked at jaemin's sudden confession for renjun, but he doesn't blame him, he feels the same way about renjun as well. after last night, jeno had come to a simple conclusion that he loves huang renjun with all his heart, and the older supposed that jaemin feels the same way after his confession just now.

but how about him? does jaemin love him? all jeno knows is that, he hasn't gained feelings for jaemin yet. but he wondered how that felt like. loving two people? double the love and fun? jeno's here for it, but he doesn't know if jaemin is.

"how about you? do you love me?" jeno blurted out all of a sudden, making they younger freeze in shock.

as much as jaemin knew, he wasn't ready for this type if conversation about his feelings for jeno, because he doesn't know either. all this time, he's been paying attention on renjun, without ever realizing that his hate for jeno was almost completely gone.

but that doesn't mean he loves him, right?

jaemin shrugged, "i don't know yet." he then raised an eyebrow, "do you?"

jeno then started taking steps forward to jaemin, hands in his pocket as he kept a straight gaze as jaemin who was starting to get nervous because of how serious jeno gazed at him.

when jeno was close enough, the older reached out to grab jaemin's chin, pulling his face closer to his, they could now each other's hot breath near their faces, and they both didn't know how to react to it.

"well..." jeno then looked down at jaemin's lips before looking back up at the younger who had just gulped seeing him look at his lips, "do you want me to find out?"

jaemin didn't wanna admit it. but he actually wanted to kiss jeno right then and there, the male in front of him just looked so perfect and his kissable lips weren't helping at all. so was that too much to ask for? to kiss jeno?

instead of a hesitation, all the younger did was nod, finally expressing how desperate he was for it to happen too, "what if someone interrupts us?" he didn't want anyone to come in the moment this time, it happens way too often nowadays.

jeno shrugged, "the kids are asleep. renjun's at the groceries. who else could disturb us?"

humming as he agreed with what jeno had just said, he only let out a small smile as he stared into jeno's eyes, "then, can i?"

this was supposed to be a hot moment. but jeno was too busy cooing at how cute jaemin was when he smiled right at him. definitely not whipped.

the two didn't waste another second and pressed their lips on to each other's. jaemin quickly reached for the back of jeno's nape, bringing his head closer so he could kiss him deeper.

the older than started to nibble on jaemin's bottom lip making a small moan escape from the younger, and i'd be lying if i said that didn't turn jeno on.

jeno then started to walk back, making jaemin move back as well, and the younger soon fell on the couch with jeno hovering on top of him. the older gave one last kiss on his lips before heading down to his neck to start giving him soft nibbles on certain spots making jaemin moan a bit louder than before.

renjun was right. jeno was so darn good in making hickeys.

"hngh... jeno!" the younger moaned out, trying to act as if he was in pain, but his hands were actually on jeno's hair, pushing him down to bite jaemin's neck even more.

to interrupt their heated moment once again, the door opened revealing renjun with a bunch of grocery bags, but this time, of renjun scolding or being awkward, he only chuckled at how cute they were.

hey, at least jaemin and jeno were kissing this time.

_ t b c _