- twenty eight !

"that police report you made? very stupid of you

"that police report you made? very stupid of you."

everyone at the table already knew what mrs. na was referring to, and jeno himself, who was right beside jaemin, his lover, was trying his best not to laugh his butt of right now. especially since they're in front of their mothers.

jaemin sighed, not really wanting to hear, or at least somewhat expecting those words from his mother. sticking his hand out to grab the cup of tea that was right in front of him, and taking a small sip of it, he put on a small smile,  "you don't have to remind me."

mrs. na chuckled, "oh, yes i do."

they were all about to laugh about her sudden joke, but then the three boys realized that the reason why they came here, wasn't a good thing, at all.

"i'm guessing you know why we're here." mrs. lee predicted as if they were reading their minds, but it was still pretty obvious.

"we need to separate you three." mrs. na then glanced at renjun who was frozen by their sudden visit, "or at least jaemin and jeno need to be separated."

that's when renjun snapped out of his thoughts. he slammed his fists on the desk, scaring the two mothers who were peacefully talking.

renjun gulped seeing that the two women had such cold glares that could kill anyone, but he then gathered up the courage to speak, "i-i won't allow it! i love them both, and they love each other too!"

mrs. lee sighed, honestly not wanting to deal with their complicated relationship either, but it's company rules, never date someone from the na family, and vice versa.

and these two just happened to break the only rule? and another person included as well?

mrs. na rubbed her temples using her hand out of frustration,"you break the only rule?!" she then groaned, "and went to a bar during that one night gala just to have sex, and look where you are now, two children."

"two blessings." jeno corrected.

if that didn't make his mother go soft, she'd be lying, but again, it just can't happen. but seeing the way her son looks at the other two, she just can't make them break up like that, but, she does have an idea, but she doesn't know if mrs. na will agree to it.

she then hummed catching the attention of everyone who was at the table, "listen," she then looked at the two ceos, "you two, get out. we need to have a talk with renjun."

mrs. na gasped, shocked and confused by her sudden action that she didn't expect at all, "yeri? what do you think you're doing?" she already knew this wasn't going to go well, especially with that tone and the look on her face? she's definitely up to something.

instead of a response, she only shrugged and put a smile on her face, "trust me." she then looked at jaemin and jeno who were freaked out, "now, shoo you two. i have to talk with the only mature person that lives in this house."

"but i don't live here—"

"hey! i'm mature too!" a little boy screamed out running into the kitchen, and obviously, it was beom.

mrs. lee tilted her head in confusion as she saw that the little boy was headed towards his lap, too confused by this, she just let the boy who was trying to get comfy, stay there, "and who might you be... little man?"

ji who had also just followed her brother into the kitchen, snorted a little too loudly once she heard her grandmother say, but she doesn't blame her, the two siblings never even had their chance to introduce themselves, "he's the stupid one." she then pointed at herself, "and i'm the smart one."

"ji, stop lying." beom pouted.

ji shrugged, walking towards another empty seat that was right in between her two grandmothers, she sat there and gave the most innocent smile, "he's jaebeom, beom for short. and i'm eunji, my nickname is obviously, ji."

mrs. na nodded, an unconscious smile coming up on her face, "a smart person too, i see. well, it's lovely to meet you too, sweetheart." she the picked up the girl and put her on her lap, patting her little head.

jaemin and jeno knew their parents were against their relationship, but they're definitely loving the kids.

"anyways!" jaemin clapped his hands, catching the attention of everyone at the table. as much as he himself wanted the kids to get closer to their grandmothers, he can't let them get too comfortable, especially knowing that they're against their relationship right now.

the two men then stood up and grabbed the kids off the mothers lap, which only made the kids pout, "why'd you move me away!"

jeno chuckled, pecking her forehead softly, he then glanced at renjun who had a precious smile as always, "they're just going to have a talk with dada, okay?"

the two kids pouted, "okay." they spoke in unison.

the four then left the dining room, leaving the chinese male with the two mothers, renjun was very much in wonder on what they may say to him, but he really doesn't wanna break up with the both of them, or the whole family at all. he treats the kids like his own now.

meanwhile, outside in the living room, the kids were being very loud and chaotic, and as much as the two parents love them a lot, they both wanted them to quiet down a little bit since they were trying to listen in on the conversation in the dining room, but they couldn't hear a thing at all.

they then saw renjun's face turn on uneasy from mrs. lee's words, they're separating them aren't they?

the two mothers then walked out of the room, with a worried renjun following from behind, "wait! but we only started dating! you can't do this to us!" he voiced out.

mrs. lee chuckled, "you'll be fine."

mrs. na nodded in agreement, "it was going to happen someway or another."

hearing that, jaemin's blood boiled, he promised himself that he wouldn't let the three of them break up, especially the family in general, they were too important to him.

"mom, i'm staying with them, whether you like it or not." he spoke in a serious tone, with jeno nodding from behind.

his mother froze hearing her son so serious, but then she started laughing out loudly with mrs. lee following from behind, "sweetheart, what do you mean? you have it all wrong."

what?

"mrs. lee and i have agreed," she then looked at the three men with a happy smile on her face, "that you're getting married next month!"

what the fuck.

_ t b c _