- fifteen !

renjun widened his eyes as he realized what had just happened, he had just had his first kiss

renjun widened his eyes as he realized what had just happened, he had just had his first kiss. to a man who he doesn't love.

he had always planned how his first kiss would go in his dreams, may it be sitting by the beach as the sun goes down right in front of them, or a heated kiss in the middle of a movie theatre, or even just a simple goodnight kiss from a first date.

not by tripping on a hose.

renjun quickly pushed jaemin away from him as he came back to his right senses, he touched his lips in shock as he looked at jaemin who only blankly stared at him, "i-i'm sorry!"

expecting jaemin to murder him any moment from now, the chinese boy closed his eyes in fear, and that's when he felt someone touch his face.

more like, a pat on the head.

"it's fine, renjun. it was an accident." jaemin spoke as he gave a calm smile to renjun who was shaking in fear.

well, jaemin could've gotten mad. that was also his first kiss, but why didn't he? you only get your first kiss once in a lifetime.

"papa!" the two men turned their heads to the little girl who was jumping up and down begging for their attention, "what is it, ji?"

she only pointed at the back door with her eyes still looking at the two in the eye, "you got daddy freaked out over there, you know?"

shit.

renjun closed his eyes once again and his bottom lip out of nervousness, he just hopes the little girl accidentally called the mailman 'daddy'.

meanwhile, jaemin was confident enough to look at the back door to go see who it was, and of course, it was jeno.

"oh, hey jeno!" he said with a fake smile on his face. again, the both of them still didn't like each other and the kids were still there.

jeno only had a glare on his face which could kill absolutely anybody, he quickly walked towards the two and grabbed one arm each, "you're coming with me."

he pulled them towards back inside the house, but then stopped as he realized that the kids who were wet from the water and soap were still present staring at the scene presented at front of them.

jeno gave a sweet smile, "you two, take a bath, alright kids?" the two only nodded as they continued standing in the middle of the backyard.

the two siblings then watched their daddy drag their babysitter and papa into the house. once they left, beom approached his sister with a smirk on his face, "come on. pay up."

the little girl rolled her eyes as she turned around to face her annoying brother. she then had an idea to help herself run away from him, "oh look! there's an airplane!"

beom only shook his head and stepped closer to where her sister was standing, "candy. now."

ji still wasn't going to give up on losing the bet, "what do you mean? do you want me to start dancing baekhyun's new song?"

"i'm telling papa you ate five pieces of candy instead if two that one day—"

ji grabbed her brother's hand and slapped the lollipop that was once in her pocket and is now in her brother's hand, "alright fine!"

"told you daddy was going to get jealous."

🧸

"wait a minute? why are you dragging me into this?"

jeno slammed the door closed as soon as all three of them got inside the room, he looked at the both of them with fierce eyes, "what the hell was that?"

"an accident!" renjun screamed out. jeno and jaemin looked at him with a weird face before looking back at each other with a glare.

"he was trying to grab the hose from me and he slipped!" jaemin explained, "what's it to you anyways? not like you care about me."

well, that was true. remember the time where jaemin asked if he could date someone else? a few days later, jeno grabbed him by the arm one night and just said yes all of a sudden.

so that's when jaemin thought, he could have renjun as his. yes, na jaemin, has a crush on renjun, but of course, nobody knew that.

jeno froze upon hearing jaemin's words, he wasn't wrong at all, he never seemed to care about him but why is it that now he does? eh, he was probably just mad because they kissed in front of the kids.

"n-nothing..." he diverted his gaze to renjun not wanting to speak to jaemin, "and i thought you had a boyfriend?"

renjun shrugged, "i actually don't. he was my cousin." he said that as if it was nothing.

that caused not only jeno to gasp, but jaemin too, but he was mostly happy since he finally had his chance to make renjun's his.

the chinese male gave a small smile to the two, "i'm just a single pringle."

not for long.

feeling confident after renjun spilled the real truth about his relationship, he wrapped his arm around his shoulder making the smaller surprised, he looked up at jaemin, "what are you doing?!"

instead of a response, jaemin continued to look at jeno in the eye, "now will you excuse us, i'm going to help renjun make dinner for us. goodbye."

and with that, the two left the room leaving jeno all alone.

the lonely man could only scoff at the both of them, "how dare they leave me! i was getting mad at them and all they did was leave!"

although, something in him was quite relieved about their very short conversation, maybe the fact that he just slipped? no, he was still mad about that...

or was it the fact that, renjun was single—

jeno banged his head using his hands multiple times scolding himself for thinking of such things, why was he thinking about that anyways? he was mad, right?

or maybe instead of being mad, what if he was just jealous?

_ t b c _