- twenty three !

eating breakfast with three people who had an unholy night yesterday, two innocent kids who were peacefully eating their pancakes and waffles, and of course, we can't forget the two random strangers who are here for no absolute reason was quite in...

eating breakfast with three people who had an unholy night yesterday, two innocent kids who were peacefully eating their pancakes and waffles, and of course, we can't forget the two random strangers who are here for no absolute reason was quite interesting. just kidding, if you were actually there, you'd want to leave right away. why? because it was so darn silent in the dining room. nobody spoke and the only thing you could here was the sound of the metal chopsticks and utensils hitting each other by accident.

beom and ji didn't really care at all as they were busy stuffing themselves with the tiny waffles and pancakes that were almost done. ji picked up her half empty glass of milk and drank a few sips, and that's when she finally noticed the odd silence.

as soon as she was done gulping the milk, she harshly put the glass down making a loud sound, she then used the back of her hand to wipe the excess milk off her mouth. "what's wrong with everyone today?" she asked a bit too loudly breaking the tension.

well, beom could talk if he wanted too, but no, food comes first. donghyuck and chenle were just guests, and the hosts were very silent, so they decided to not say anything. jaemin and jeno? busy having a lot of things going inside their heads, especially how they feel towards a certain chinese male.

oh, and renjun? the poor chinese baby is still wondering how the heck jaemin and jeno made such good hickeys last night. he didn't wanna say it but, he kinda wanted more—

"ah! i'm so full, papa!" beom said, putting his utensils down and giving jaemin the brightest smile he could. not to mention, he surprised everyone at his sudden remark, especially with all the silence.

softly chuckling at his son's happy attitude today, he ruffled his son's hair which only made him scrunch his face up cutely, "good job!"

snapping out of his weird wonders and thoughts, renjun then turned to look at the cute sight where jaemin was ruffling beom's hair. a smile curved to his lips unconsciously and wondered, can he see that type of sight everyday?

donghyuck suddenly coughed bringing everyone's attention towards him, "it seems that chenle and i should go so—"

"so you just came here for breakfast?" beom hissed out with a glare. well, not really, they were supposed to hangout with renjun again but, they both saw that he was already having fun with his own family so, they decided to go.

"no i did not, and," he stood up and grabbed chenle's hand, he gave one last look towards renjun who had his eyebrows furrowed, "we'll be seeing you, very soon."

chenle sighed acting as if them leaving was such a tragedy to all of them, "till' we meet again." they both exited the kitchen without a word again.

"adios!" they heard from afar, most likely that was donghyuck, and the second after, they heard the door slam making the five who were still in the dining room cover their ears.

having a weird look on his face after what had just happened, "your friends are weird, injun." but are they lying?

wait a minute.

was that a nickname i heard from jeno? "i-injun? who on earth made that up?" renjun said nervously trying to act like he didn't like it all when in reality, it was the exact opposite.

shrugging, jeno placed another bite of food in his mouth, "why? do you not like it?"

"nah, he definitely loves it." ji spoke as she took her plate and glass to the sink.

scoffing, renjun waited for the little girl to go up to him, and when she did, renjun carried her onto his lap and pinched her cute little nose, "how dare you betray me!"

shrugging like the innocent baby she is (and will always be), she started playing with renjun's nose as well, "i just spoke facts, dada!"

shaking his head playfully in disappointment, renjun put the little girl down and looked at her in awe, "of course you did, baby."

and that's when jaemin and jeno started bursting in tears in their minds when they saw the two babies interact,
they loved the sight and wanted to see more.

beom clicked his tongue staring at his parents who were staring at the two of them lovingly, "seriously, the wedding is going to happen sooner than expected."

too deep into how the wedding might go in the future, beom didn't notice his little sister waddling over to him, "we play games upstairs!"

not really allowed to say no since jaemin and jeno might scold him for doing that, the brother only took her hand and ran upstairs to go play any games they wanted to.

and now, it was renjun left with jaemin and jeno.

groaning, renjun stood up and walked towards the kitchen as he realized what he had to do now; wash all the dishes. and there were even more plates and utensils because of his two idiot friends coming here just to eat.

turning on the faucet, he began to splash water on all of the things he needed too, and he was actually getting into a better mood since the water was really cold and it's summer so he's been sweating a lot lately.

but of course, someone just had to interrupt him.

"do you plan on ignoring us too, babe?"

it just had to be jeno with a deep, smooth, hulky voice right in his left ear, and that definitely made renjun freeze.

but this time, renjun had planned in being confident. so he turned off the faucet, and turned around to face jeno expecting him to be just a few steps away from him, but when he turned around, their lips were already touching.

okay, maybe he isn't so confident anymore.

their lips moved together— actually, it was just jeno moving, so when he realized that, he used one of his hands to push the back of his head making him closer to him, and that's when renjun started kiss back.

renjun placed both of his arms around jeno's neck pulling him closer, and as he was kissing the male, he noticed someone behind him.

"jaemin?"

_ t b c _
we going hot make out sessions next chapter bros 😳🤚🏼