Part 2

Jaimi and Ayesha reach Jaimi's house around 9:30. Jaimi opens the gate and is about to walk in when she hears a car suddenly stopping. She turns around to look at the car. Ayesha goes into the gate. A male gets out of the car. The car lights flash in her eyes. She puts a hand in front of her face to block the light from entering. The male is no other than Darshan Raval. He pays the taxi driver. Jaimi removes her hand and walks inside the gate. Darshan sees her entering the huge house(Shown in the picture). They couldn't see each other's faces. He also walks into the gate of his apartment building. He takes the elevator to his apartment floor.

Jaimi rings the bell and her aunt, Jaya, opens the door. The two walk into the house. The two go to the living room and sit on the sofa with Jaimi's uncle, Jaivardhan. Her aunt, Jaya, brings water for the two. She also sits down with the three.

Jaivardhan: Tum dono ko yaha dekh ke main bahut khush hu, especially you Ayesha!

Ayesha: Mein bhi yaha aake bahot khush hu. Mujhe apne ghar pe akela nahi rehna tha.

Jaya: Tumhare parents kaha gae hai?

Ayesha: Woh dono meri cousin ki shaadi attend karne ke liye USA gae hai.

Jaya: Tumhari mummy ne mujhe kaha tha par mere dimag se hi nikal gaya. 

Jaimi: Main bhi hoon yaha!

Jaya: Ole Mera bacha! Tujhe kaise bhool sakhate hai hum, tu toh humari jaan hai.

Jaimi: I have a good news for you two!

Jaivardhan: Kya?

Jaimi: Mujhe ek company mein as the business head or you can say CEO say appoint kiya gaya hai!

Jaya: Yeh toh bahot hi acchi khabar hai! Iss baat peh toh muh mitha hona chahiye!

Jaimi: Pehle aap dono mujhe yeh batao ki hume itni urgently Mumbai se yaha kyu bulaya?

Jaya: Umm... woh beta...

Jaivardhan: Abhi tum dono thak gae honge! Tum dono fresh hojao aur phir sab saath mein dinner karte hai. Uss ke baare mein him badme baat karte hai.

Ayesha: Ok! Jaimi, chal na bahot bhukh lagi hai.

Jaimi goes to her bedroom which is on the third floor and Ayesha goes to the guest room on the second floor. They freshen up and come to the dining area where Jaya aunty is setting up the table. They all eat dinner. Jaimi and Ayesha help her in cleaning up. The four are sitting in the living room watching tv and chatting.

Darshan takes the elevator up to his apartment. He opens the door with spare keys which he has. He goes in and sees Rajendra Uncle(RU) watching tv in the living room. He puts his bag to the side and takes off his shoes. He sits beside Rajendra Uncle on the sofa.

RU: Kitne dino ke baad ghar aae ho tum?

Darshan: Toh aap Mumbai kyu nahi rehte mere saath?

RU: Tum to hamesha kaam se ghar ke bahar hi rehte ho! Toh phir, mein waha ghar pe akela kya karu? Ahmedabad mein toh kaam bhi kar sakhta hoon, dost aur jaan pehchan walo se bhi mil sakhta hoon.

Darshan: Thik hai.

RU: Tum itne udas kyu dikh rahe ho?

Darshan: Mein kaha udas hoon! Woh toh thoda thak gaya hoon bas. (Trying to show excitement and happiness)

RU: Thik hai!

Darshan: Waise, aapne mujhe aur Jyugal ko intni urgently Mumbai se Ahmedabad kyu bulaya? Aapko kya baat karni hai?