Part 7

It's 7 in the morning on 7th of January. Ayesha wakes up as her alarm rings. She turns it off and goes to the washroom to get ready for the day. She comes out after half an hour. She sees Jaimi sitting on her bed stretching and yawning. Ayesha takes the fresh towel and throws it on Jaimi's face. Jaimi takes it off of her face and puts it on her shoulder. She yawns again.

Jaimi: Mujhe sula kyu diya? You should've woke me up so I would've changed then slept.

Ayesha: Meine nahi sulaya!

Jaimi: Toh kisne sulaya?

Ayesha: Darshan! Kal raat to aaya tha woh. Mein toh door khol kar washroom chali gae thi aur jab bahar aae tab dekha ki tu so rahi thi aur woh bhi door lock kar ke chala gaya tha.

Jaimi blushes hearing that Darshan put her to bed properly.

Ayesha: Aae hai... tere chehra toh phool ki tarah khil gaya yeh sunke.

Jaimi: Woh kyu aaya tha? (Trying to keep the serious tone)

Ayesha: Mujhe kya pata! Shayad tujhe dekhne aaya tha taki chain ki neend so sakhe.

Jaimi: Kuch bhi?

Ayesha: Achha mein kuch bhi bol rahi hoon? Kal shaam se raat tak tum dono ke beech jo chal raha tha woh sab ne dekha hai toh clear hai.

Jaimi: Mein fresh hone jaa rahi hoon. Bye!

Jaimi quickly gets her clothes and goes to the wa shroom. She comes out by 8:15. Then, the two go down to the dining area where Darshan, Jyugal, Hardik, Dhruwal, and Dushyant are waiting for them. They have a light breakfast and go for the photo shoot. They start their shoot at Howrah Bridge then, they go to Victoria Memorial. They make their last stop at Eco Park by 9:30. They all are walking around exploring the place while taking pictures. Three girls notice Darshan and coming running towards him. Jaimi again grabs his arm and he smiles seeing her facial expression. She holds his arm and steps behind him. One can say that she's hiding behind him. The girls introduce themselves to Darshan.

Aashi: Oh my god!

Indrani: I can't believe that I'm meeting the Darshan Raval.

Urvashi: This is a dream come true. I love your voice and songs a lot!

Darshan: Thank you!

Their eyes fall on Jaimi who is hiding behind him. Darshan follows their line of vision and puts his hand on top of Jaimi's hands sending a mini shock down her spine. He takes her hand and pulls her beside him. She lets go of his arm and starts twiddling her thumbs. The girls take a selfie with Darshan and Hardik. Then, the three leave from there but stand at a distance where they can see Darshan and others. The dark clouds start to form in the sky. They all go to the inside one of the monument to take shelter in case of rain. As they all are walking around they come across this window from which you can see the replica of the statue of the Christ the Redeemer.