Part 39

They all go back inside of police station. Heli's Mom rushes to her and is about to say something when Khushi, Neel, Meera, and Rishabh comes out of the cabin. They all focus their attention on the four. Heli is a bit scared seeing Neel and Meera completely relaxed.

Aashi: Officer, aapne woh criminal ko yaha se jaane kaise diya?

Khushi glares at her giving her a signal to shut her mouth. Darshan is standing there puzzled trying to figure out what is going on.

Khushi: Shilpa!

The lady constable comes inside the cabin and salutes Khushi to which she nods.

Khushi: Unko arrest karlo! (Pointing at Heli with her wooden stick)

Shilpa does just that and drags Heli inside the prison which Amaal records. Heli tries to pry Shilpa's hands off of her and push her, but Shilpa slaps her. Amaal, Ayesha, Neel, Meera, Jyugal, and Mehjabeen smile. Aashi and Heli's mom cover their mouth with their hand as they're shocked. Darshan is standing there trying to process everything.

Heli: Why the hell am I arrested?

Khushi: Rishabh aur Ms. Patel ne aap ke uppar case kiya hain for fake complaint, harassment, and defamation suite. Hence it's proven now that Heli lied to get Jaimi into trouble and to take out her personal grudges.

Darshan looks at Heli who looks down.

HM: Aashi, lawyer ko call karo!

Meera: Takleef mat lijiye kyuki aaj toh court band hone ko aae aur ab Monday ko hi khulenge!

Heli looks so shocked. Amaal ends the recording and sends it to Jaimi. He messages her to meet up at his apartment.

Amaal: Ayesha, tumhari car kaha hain?

Ayesha: Servicing ke liye gae hai!

Amaal: Ghar chalte hain! Aaj ka drama khatam ho gaya. Bye, everyone!

Ayesha opens her mouth to say something, but couldn't find any words. Amaal is already out of the cabin while Neel, Meera, and Ayesha are looking at each other and others looking at them. Amaal opens the door again and peeps in.

Amaal: Idhar rehne wale ho?

The three quickly grab their belongings and walk out. Darshan stares at Heli who is looking at him.

Heli: Darshan!

Darshan leaves the police station with Jyugal following him behind. Mehjabeen and Naushad also leave. Aashi calls the lawyer.

Jaimi reaches Amaal's building and waits for the others in the car with Armaan. She is on a call with someone while Armaan is talking with his manager. After half an hour or so, the others reach and park their car. They all go into the apartment and situate themselves on the sofa.

Amaal: Kiddo, I'm so happy! Tune Heli ko uski sahi jagah dikha di.

Armaan: Aap log kya bol rahe ho?

Meera: Jaimi, tune?

Jaimi: Papers sign karke uske ghar pe chod diye hain!

Meera opens her mouth to say something but closes it.

Ayesha: Konse papers?