Part 57

Jaimi wakes up at 6:30 in the morning on Friday, April 24th. She turns off her alarm and tries to get out of bed to find herself caged in someone's arm. She turns to find Darshan who is sleeping like a baby. She runs her fingers through his soft and silky hair a few times. Her insides start to turmoil finding herself so close to him. She lets out a loud sigh. She tries to wiggle herself out of his grip. She manages to escape, but he wakes up. He grabs her wrist seeing her leave and pulls on it. She lands on his toned chest. Her hands grip his shoulder to control the tingle which is rapidly spreading throughout her body. He wraps his arm around her waist and flips so she's underneath him. He's holding a plank position above her to make sure he doesn't put his weight on her. His warm breath falls on her pink lips. He feels the urge to press his lips against hers as their eyes lock. The release of dopamine only makes it hard for her to resist him. She fists his t-shirt to control the tingle, but it's of no use. She opens her mouth and quickly closes it not knowing what to say. She reads his brown orbs, but can't tell what his eyes say at the moment. She can't differentiate if it's love or lust. 

Jaimi: T... tum... k... ky... kya... kar... ra... rahe... h... ho?

Jaimi is shocked by how much courage and stuttering it took to say one simple sentence. 

Darshan: Your guess is as good as mine!

Jaimi sighs and gathers some courage. Her heart and mind come to a conclusion that resisting him would be the best as of now. The simple task of blinking has become one of the most difficult tasks for both of them now. 

Jaimi: Mujhe jaane do. 

Darshan: Zaroori hain?

Jaimi nods her head. He kisses her temple and gets off of her. She quickly jumps out of the bed and makes her way to the closet not sparing him a single glance. She goes to the bathroom and gets fresh to start the day. On the other hand, Darshan adds to his story on Instagram about coming live around 8:30 in the morning. He dozes off again after setting an alarm for 7:30. Jaimi makes her way to the home office and starts working. Darshan gets up and makes his way to the bathroom. He goes down to the kitchen and makes himself a black coffee before going to the studio. He goes live with Siddharth. They all start chatting. He opens the door and allows nine to ten laborers into the house who have come with some supplies. Darshan attends the live chat while explaining to the workers their job. They tell Darshan that they'll start around 10:15. He returns to the studio and focuses his attention on the phone. 

Siddharth: Workers kis liye the?

Darshan: Batata hoon! So, ghar mein actually kuch kaam karwa raha hoon. 

Siddharth: Bhabhi kaha hain?

Darshan: Woh office mein kaam kar rahi hain!

Siddharth: Oh. 

A thought crosses Darshan's mind and he has a mischievous smile on his face. 

Siddharth: Bhai, tere fans pooch rahe hain ki kya soch ke muskura rahe ho?

Darshan: Abhi Jaimi pe jo prank karunga toh uska reaction soch ke muskura raha hoon!

Darshan reads the comment where people are asking him about his plan of prank. 

Darshan: Aap log puch hi rahe ho toh bata hi deta hoon ki prank mein kya karne wala hoon! Jaimi ko iss renovation ke baare mein kuch nahi pata hain toh woh jab uska kaam khatam karke niche aa rahi hogi tab ek diwaar todunga. 

Siddharth: Bhai, bag pack karde!

Darshan: Kyu?

Siddharth: You sure ki aap ke iss prank ke baad ghar mein rehne ko milega?

Kehne Ko Humsafarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें