Part 31

Jaimi and Darshan pack all their stuff and get ready by 9. Darshan loads all tha bags in the car while Jaimi locks the house. He opens the door for her and she sits down. He jogs around the car and sits in the car. Jaimi watches the building and Darshan notices that.

Darshan: I guess tumhara yaha se jaane ka mann nahi hain!

Jaimi: Nahi aisa toh kuch nahi hain! Bytheway, iss ghar ka kya karne wale ho?

Darshan: Iss ghar ko meine bech diya hain! Humara saara saamaan nae ghar mein move kardiya hain so woh kal se aake rehna shuru kardegi.

Jaimi: What about the furniture?

Darshan: It's a group of bachelors so furniture ke saath hi un logo ne kharid liya hain and now iss ghar ko bhul jao aur abhi hum humare nae ghar chalte hain!

Jaimi: Tumhare!

Darshan: What?

Jaimi nods her head and looks ahead of her. Darshan drives out of the parking lot. There are a few minutes of silence.

Darshan: Woh Raj Classics se tumhara saamaan kal raat ko meine laa diya tha.

Jaimi: Thank you! Pooja kab tak khatam ho jaaegi?

Darshan: Kyu? Aapko kisi khaas se milne jaana hain?

Jaimi: No! Woh actually I brought a car so aaj lene jaana hain.

Darshan: Congrats! Par achanak se nae car?

Jaimi: Haan! Woh actually Ayesha and Meera ko mujhe pick up aur drop karna padta hain so agar meri car hogi then, I can drive around.

Darshan: Okay. And, pooja shaam ko hain. Abhi toh sirf muhurat mein Ghar Pravesh kar rahe hain.

Jaimi: Aapki Jyugal se baat hue?

Darshan: Nahi! Woh abhi bhi gussa hain. He doesn't really like Heli because mere aur Heli ke beech mein jo hua tha iss wajah se and kuch aur cheeze hain so.

Jaimi: Ok.

They reach the new apartment building after half an hour. Darshan unloads all the bags and one of the guards help him take all the bags to the elevator. Darshan punches 8th floor. Jaimi stands beside him quietly. Jaimi sees that there's only one door on this whole floor. She sees the nameplate which has three names on it. The first one reading, Rajendra Raval. The second says, Darshan Raval, and the third reads, Jaimi Patel. Her lips curved into a smile, but she instantly wipes if off as realization hits her. Darshan unlocks the door.

Darshan: Chale?

Jaimi: Ji!

Darshan and Jaimi step into the house using their right foot. They see that the flooring of the house is polished porcelain white tiles. On the left, there's a door in the passage. Darshan opens the door and sees the floor to the ceiling white sliding shoe racks on all the walls in the room. There's a pin cushion ottoman in the middle and a stool in the room. Jaimi walks into the room. The two come out and look on their right side to find a beautiful painting on the wall. They walk a few steps ahead and enter the living room. They look to their left to find stairs leading them to the second floor. They look ahead of them to see the seating arrangement of the living room which consists of beige-ish white two sofas and a recamier(sofa with an armrest at each end and no back). One sofa is in the center and one on the right with a recamier the left. The sofas have blue pillows. Underneath the seating is a rug in different shades of blue, beige, and white. There's a brown square center table in the middle of the seating. They look ahead of the seating and see white and different shades of blue marble wall that goes up to the ceiling of the first floor. It is highlighted with a white LED light strip on each side of it. There's a tv mounted in the middle of the wall with its wires concealed. The wall's width is about afoot. The marble wall is framed by a plain white wall that continues on both sides. The white wall is decorated with a clock, picture frames, and lights. Underneath the stairs, is a chest and some picture frames. There's a small opening in the wall on the left side that leads to the other side of the wall. On the right side, about two feet away from the sofa are two steps that lead you to the casual seating area. They go up the two steps. On the left are three two-seater sofas. There's one sofa in the center and one on each side facing each other. There's a glass center table in the middle of the seating. There's a 42-inch tv on the white wall. Underneath the tv is a tv stand which has game remotes, speakers, and etc. They look at their right and see the temple. They both go inside the temple and pray. They come out of the temple and look ahead of them to see the sliding glass wall leading them to the balcony and giving them a magnificent view of the Arabian sea. They go through the opening in the wall on the left and see the kitchen and dining area. The dining table is lined up facing the white wall which has a tv on it. Jaimi notices that the theme of the house is blue and white. The dining table and chairs also have the theme of blue and white. They walk to the kitchen which is two steps higher than the dining area. The kitchen is mainly white. There's a breakfast table toward the left. The kitchen has an island in the middle with a breakfast counter on the left of the island. The cabinets, stove, refrigerator, and etc are against the wall on the right. The kitchen top is a white marble with gray veins. The kitchen backsplash is metal mosaic gray and white tiles. Jaimi touches one of the cabinets and it opens on its own.