Part 24

Darshan looks at the clock, which reads 3'o clock. He gets up from the sofa and goes to the bedroom. He gets fresh and then, gets ready for the day. He quickly packs his bag and goes down to the parking lot where Naushad, Hardik, and Dushyant are waiting for him. He loads his bag in Naushad's car. He sits in the front passenger seat with Naushad driving the car. Hardik and Dushyant are sitting in the back.

Hardik: Bhai, bhabhi nahi aane wali?

Darshan: Nahi! Woh kal raat uske ghar gae hai.

Hardik: Ok!

Naushad: Chalo Lalit ko pick karna phir Mumbai-Pune expressway pe nikal padte hain.

Dushyant: Bhai, isse accha flight mein chale jaate at least sone toh milta.

Hardik: So true!

Naushad: Meine socha ki subah subah drive ka maza hi alag hoga.

Dushyant: Woh bhi hai!

Naushad drives the car out of the parking lot and starts towards Lalit Shankar's house.

Jaimi wakes up at 3:30 and gets fresh. She wears a white tee and pants. She wears a black and white stripe cardigan over it. She gets her phone and car keys. She leaves a note on her bedroom door which says, "I'm going to Kamshet. I'll be back before the eve. Sorry! I didn't want to wake you guys up so I'm leaving a note. I just need some time by myself." She leaves the house and meets up with Amaal in the parking lot.

Amaal: Jai!

Jaimi: Yes Bhai.

Amaal: Subah ke chaar baje kaha jaa rahi ho?

Jaimi: Neend khul gae thi toh yaha paas mein Kamshet jaa rahi hoon.

Amaal: Ayesha aur Meera ko kaha?

Jaimi: Woh dono so rahe the toh ek note chod diya hai aur agar unko batati toh jaane hi nahi dete.

Amaal: Because jab bhi tum gusse mein hoti ho ya pareshaan hoti ho tab speed karti ho!

Jaimi: I promise I won't speed! Par please, abhi un dono ko mat jagao.

Amaal: Ek shart pe!

Jaimi: Kya?

Amaal: Tumhe mujhe saath le jaana hoga aur abhi jaake apni medicine leke aao.

Jaimi: Ok.

Amaal: Mein ek jacket aur Handsome ko lete aata hoon.

Jaimi: Ok.

They take the elevator up to their floor. Amaal meets his parents and gets a jacket from Armaan's wardrobe. He then bids them goodbye and takes Handsome along with him. Jaimi, on the other hand, gets two water bottles and her medicine. Jaimi gets in the driver seat with Amaal in the front passenger seat and Handsome in the back seat. Jaimi puts her phone to charge. They open the windows to let the natural air in. They drive towards the Petrol pump. They fill up the tank and start for the Mumba-Pune expressway.