Part 51

Jaimi drives to the location which Rudra sent her. She grabs her phone and purse before leaving her car. She reads the sign by the ticket counter, which says, "Barrel And Co." She is hesitant at first but lines up behind the people and buys a ticket. After a few minutes, one of the bouncers opens the door for her. She steps in only to be welcomed by the smoke. The smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and vape, making her want to throw up. The door behind her swung shut as she took a few staggering steps forward. She excused herself and made her way to the secluded corner of the club from which she could see the whole club. Her eyes roam around the club as they are looking for one person in particular. She couldn't find him, but the view in front of her was making her feel disgusted. A few blonds are dancing on the bar table wearing short dresses while the others are in the cages around the club, seducing drunk men. The only source of lighting in the club is the lighting over the bar. The music is so loud that it feels like her ears would start bleeding at any moment. She takes out her phone from her purse and texts Rudra.

Jaimi: I'm in the club! Where are you two?

Rudra: Bar ke paas!

Jaimi makes her way to the bar. She flinches as one of the blonds come down on her knees and almost scratches Jaimi. She shakes her head and continues looking for Rudra. She sees him coming towards her.

Jaimi: Kaha hain woh?

Rudra takes Jaimi through the crowd to the back section of the club. Darshan is holding a bottle and dancing in between a group of girls. His jacket is hanging on one shoulder as he gulps down the content of the bottle. 

Jaimi sees a male trying to control Darshan from behind

Jaimi sees a male trying to control Darshan from behind. He snatches the bottle from him, which Darshan snatches back. He gulps the liquid down his throat from the blue bottle. Jaimi moves towards him but steps back as the smoke generator blow smoke. Jaimi flaps her hand in front of her face to clear the smoke as she coughs. She takes staggering steps towards him. A group of girls blocks her way. One of the girls on purpose pushes Jaimi. She balances herself and tries to reach Darshan. They block her way. 

Jaimi: What the freak?

Girl: Tumhe dikhata nahi hain ki woh humare saath enjoy kar raha hain? Get lost you, wannabe!

Jaimi places two fingers under her nose to block the alcoholic breath of the girl who is a few inches away from her. Darshan is moving his body to the music, unaware of Jaimi.

Jaimi: Wannabe mein nahi tum sab ho rahe ho! And, did I ask if he was enjoying or not?

Another girl comes in front and almost stomps on Jaimi's foot as she's trying to balance herself.

Girl: Tum hoti kaun ho?

Jaimi shows the girls her hand which has the ring.