Part 15

It's 5:15 in the evening. Jaimi is told to seat on the deck by the river. Ayesha, Meera, Neel, Armaan, Amaal, and the Delhi Gang sit with her for a while but they all go to the entrance as the baraat is here. Darshan steps out of the car a distance away from the plot and sits on the horse. The guests on his side are walking around the horse with a live wedding band playing in front of the horse. Darshan's friends, relatives, and guests are dancing in the front with police guarding them against outsiders. Bhavya sits with Darshan on the horse as his Sarbala. They reach the plot gate where the rest of the guests are standing to welcome the baraat. Darshan gets off the horse with the help of his friends and they all let Bhavya off. Rajendra uncle holds Bhavya in his arms and they all move towards where Jaimi's family is standing. Darshan stands in front with Rajendra uncle on his left and Jyugal on his right. Hardik, Dhruwal, and Naushad are standing behind him with Esha and her parents. They look down and there's a red ribbon that says, "IF YOU WANT OUR SISTER THEN, PAY UP MISTER!" Jaya aunty is standing behind the ribbon with aarti ki thali in her hands. She is surrounded by Chetana, Ayesha, Meera, Rewa, Palak, Setu, and Jaivardhan uncle.

Ayesha: Jiju, Jaimi chahiye to pay karna pardega!

Jyugal: Aisa kuch nahi hota!

Chetana: Shagun mangana toh humara haq hota hai!

Hardik: Aise kaise haq hota hai?

Palak: Dulhan chahiye toh paise do warna baraat ke saath hi bye bye!

Jyugal: Aise kaise dede! Bhabhi ko toh hum utha kar bhi leja sakhte hai.

Setu: Udar dekho! Woh ladke kis kaam ke liye hai?

The boys look behind them where Aarush(Jaimi's cousin), Rithwik, Amaal, Armaan, Aman, Vikrant, Neel, and Rohit are standing.

Pandit: Aap ko jo karna hai jaldi kijiye! Muhurat nikal raha hai varmala(jaimala) ke liye.

Rewa: Jiju paise dedo ya phir aaj aap andar aane se rahe!

RU: Darshan dedo!

Darshan: Kitne chahiye aap sab ko?

Meera: 2,000 per person so 12,000 rupees all together!

Dhruwal: Yeh bahot mehenghi entry hai! Sasta karo thoda.

Ayesha: Rates kam hone se rahe par argue karoge toh badenge zaroor.

Darshan: Thik hai paise deta hoon!

Darshan takes out his purse from the pocket of his sherwani and hands them each a 2,000 rupees note. Chetana hands him a scissor afterward which he takes and cuts the ribbon. The girls move back allowing Jaya aunty to step in front. She applies a tika on Darshan's forehead and then sprinkles some flower petals and a few pieces of rice on him. Jyugal and Hardik hold a handkerchief in front of Darshan's nose which many of the non-Gujarati guests find very funny. Jaya aunty does Darshan's aarti and he bends down to touch her feet. He touches her and Jaivardhan uncle's feet while Jyugal and Hardik are guarding his nose with the handkerchief. Jaya aunty tries to grab his nose while Darshan is touching her feet but he gets up very quickly.

Naushad: Yeh kya kar rahe hai?

Dhruwal: Bhai, iss rasam mein dulhe ko apni naak bachani hoti hai jab uski saas naak kheechti hai!

Naushad: Badi funny rasam hai!

Jaya aunty tries a few times but Darshan ducks or stands on his toes. Darshan figures that standing on his toes is the best way as Jaya aunty can't reach there. Rithwik and Vikrant come in front and pick up Jaya aunty so she can grab his nose which she does. They put her down and welcome the baraat inside. The police closes the gate of the plot after all guests have gone inside. They head inside and the entrance to the inside of the plot is decorated beautifully with flowers and lights.