♫~Notes 09~♫

The next morning, Freya left her small flat, leaving the pear on the table wrapped in papers

 The next morning, Freya left her small flat, leaving the pear on the table wrapped in papers. On the bus, she checked her bag many times, each time finding it pear-less.

The whispers from her schoolmates by the gate shifted her way, bad-mouthing her no doubt. If she wrote all the rumors about her, she could print it as a thick book and still have enough for the rest of the pentalogy.

However, upon opening her locker, the pear sat there wrapped in the paper. She let out a disappointing sigh.

'Back to square one, huh?' In the corner of her mind, she expected this.

She closed it, heading to her class when a group of girls circled her. Freya's face darkened, sending shivers to less bold bullies.

"We've noticed your rude behavior toward your schoolmates." The girl stood there with a big frown, and chin held high.

'Translation, The Greek Gods, right?' She already slapped a few guys before and did her best to keep everybody away from her, and none of Ueno's lap cats searched for her.

"We can't tolerate it anymore!"

Freya lifted her eyebrow, unimpressed by her hardly intimidating posture.

"We have a big concert this Sunday, and you, as a part of this school, are going to help stage it! Make yourself useful for once." Poison seeped from her voice, but it had no effect on the ginger girl. She had heard better hissing from newborn kittens.

She merely nodded, making her way through the crowd. As if a bunch of fangirls could scare her. She knew what genuine fear could do to a person. Her mood sank to the point that absolute zero burned compared to her.

This weekend she wanted to go to the Satos. One morning per school week wasn't enough. They needed all the help they could get. She arrived in her classroom, preparing for the lesson and writing on her ancient mobile phone.

It had everything from buttons, a small monochromatic display, an antenna sticking out, and that's how she loved it. No need for useless dating apps, games, or sure to win cash scams.

She finished typing, "Hi, I can't come. Need to help with school concert -_-. Freya-chan", and sent it to the Satos whose number was among the fifteen she had, including default ones.

As the bell rang, she noticed Aiyoku wasn't in his place. She glanced at Rigaku next to her, but not even Enigma machine could decipher his thoughts behind that stoic face. Kagetsu, sitting in front of her, didn't seem to be bothered either.

The sensei came, and she shoved those worries aside. No need to bother what one Greek God was up to, fewer problems for her. She busied herself with the studies and pushed both brothers away when they approached her.

When the triplets offered her help, she refused, giving them death stares. And that was how the rest of the day went until she could leave the school grounds late in the evening.