♫~Notes 54~♫

"What?" Kagetsu's face almost ripped in two as his mouth widened

Sakura didn't face him. "It's for the best."

"But you wanted to revive the club!"

Over her shoulder, she gave him a small smile. "Then it won't be me. This is my last year here. New blood will come for sure." She patted his shoulder, heading outside.

Despite her brave smile, she cried inside. So many ideas in her head formed into a stage play, yet she couldn't make them blossom. 'Maybe I can write them down for the next generation.'

Her steps took her in front of the theater building without her noticing. "Guess this is goodbye. I should concentrate on my studies from now on."

She pressed the handle and entered the building to bask for the last time in its gloomy light.

"Can you pass me the green paint?"

"Have you seen my sewing kit?"

"It was in the dressing room."

"Move it a bit higher!"

The club members did their work as if nothing happened. As if nobody badmouthed their members.

Sakura watched them as if in a dream.

"W-What are you doing?" She crossed the aisle between the chairs. "There is no play coming up!"

They stopped working, setting her eyes on her.

"But Sakura-san!" one girl said.

"This is our hard work!" A boy eyed the bush he had painted. "We can't just throw it away!"

One by one ensured her they wanted to continue.

"This club isn't just you or me," Kagetsu said from behind her. "And it's not just you who wanted to make it shine once more."

Sakura balled her fists.

"Kosuke may not be here... but I may play his role! I'll really try!" another girl said. "T-That way it'll b-be okay, r-right?" she stuttered just thinking about the stares.

"All of you..." Sakura muttered. "If this is what you want... then get ready!" she shouted. "We'll continue performing and make another stage play! Better than this one!"

 "Yeah!" The chorus shook with the whole building.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

Meanwhile, Rigaku and Aiyoku finished their presentation about Lock Of Love.

"Arigato for coming," Rigaku said, and both boys bowed. "I hope it expanded your views and inspired you to be better than your yesterday selves."

Aiyoku gave them smiles. "Feel free to ask any question you may have."

The students engulfed themselves in a murmur. Till now, they mostly listened.