♫~Notes 37~♫

Freya giggled

 Freya giggled. 'Yes. He is totally a big kid in the heart.' Her smile was short-lived. 'But this is still a serious question. Not understanding the reason could lead to big problems. He may start suffering from depressions or social exclusion.'

She gestured him to wait a bit. With a paper and pen in her hands, she wrote her answer, "It just means those women in the magazine weren't attractive for you. You are searching for somebody to connect on an emotional level, not just with the body."

He puckered his lips as he was thinking. "Something like soulmate?"

She gave him thumbs up, writing more, "Don't let others judge you. If the love you find fills you with bliss, you are on the right path."

"Thank you. I'm still lost, but I feel better." The aura around him turned cold. "Just, please, don't tell Ri about... that freak part... I think he may kill..."

A shadow of Rigaku loomed above them with his glasses shining as two dead stars. Talking about this would hurt. They both had a weak and awkward smile.

Later, Kagetsu told her what happened after she passed out. The flames destroyed everything in her room, and the water took the rest. Thankfully, she had her personal belongings with her, and only a part of her textbooks turned into ash.

For the time being, she stayed in Kagetsu's room, who moved to Aiyoku's. Freya promised to herself to look for a new place during the summer break.

'I can't let them take care of me forever. But where can I go?'

Her uncle and aunt helped her to find this apartment building. While it was far away from the school, it was cheap and had a bus stop a few minutes away. Finding a similar place could be problematic. Freya had little experience in finding things on the Internet.

'I guess I could ask Rigaku to help me. Or Mr. Smith-san in the school library. But I can't tell him my place burned down.' She sighed. 'But I guess the school rumors would reach him sooner or later. It's better if I tell him.'

Her eyes wandered around, finding the bag that Kagetsu bought her. 'Right, there is something inside.' Pulling the bag next to her, she took out a folder filled with papers. 'Oh my gosh!' Her hands raced to cover her mouth.

Inside were pictures of Rigaku's characters with some others, he made upon inspiration hitting his head with a heavy hammer. 'He did them perfectly!' She listed through all of them, putting them on the bed next to each other.

The main trio had a few designs ranging from headshots, expression studies to small details on their clothes. Kagetsu included a lot of notes as well, giving the pictures a small story.

'Now, which ones I should pick?' Stray flocks of hair covered her sides as she examined one picture after another.

\\_(''>_<'')_//