♫~Notes 135~♫

With nobody noticing, Friday morning arrived, and the pace sped up

With nobody noticing, Friday morning arrived, and the pace sped up. Now they had only hours to make everything perfect, and not all stalls were fully ready.

The Cat Coffee needed a new banner since it got ripped in the middle during the hanging process. Sumiko dashed to the Kamini brothers, begging them for help. If anybody could solve this, it was them.

Unlike her, they had contacts and money. She knew she would pay them back no matter what. Her parents worked hard to allow her study here, and over the summer she had a part-time job.

Rigaku refused any payment, no matter how much she insisted. Just like everybody, he wanted for this Fest to be successful. Arriving in front of the coffee shop, he saw severe damage.

'Careful sewing could fix it, but hardly in a few hours.' He squatted, taking both pieces. They adorned the black base with cat's heads and Cat Coffee in the middle. The black and white trim added a minor detail and allowed to hang this without making holes in the main body.

'Wasn't this supposed to be Cat Cafe?' He remembered Freya pointed out a difference between coffee and cafe to a few students who asked for help. 'Guess nobody realized this mistake. But well, it's not technically wrong either.'

"I'm sorry," one boy bowed his head. "It's because I tripped."

The surrounding girls sighed.

"Sorry, can't fix this," one responded.

"Yeah, we need to think about how to put it together."

The girls went into counting how many boxes they had for takeout, plates, and utensils with coffee cups and ingredients.

The school cooks offered to bake simple cakes, as they couldn't fit any oven. Also, it was against the rules as there was an enormous risk of getting burned. They could have only a fridge for drinks and ingredients for sandwiches and simple snacks.

The same went for grilling or frying. They allowed only selected stalls with an adult supervisor to sell simple fast-food, and they had to have a fire extinguisher at the hand. Thankfully, only once there was a small fire caused by a malfunction.

Rigaku stood up, looking at it from a higher perspective. It folded in the middle, hiding the middle letters.

"Caffee?" he asked himself.

Kumiko checked the place he was looking at, seeing it upside down.

He again kneeled down, pushing the pieces together to create the new word.

"How about this?"

The group gathered, whispering, and ultimately finding it great. They called this place Cat Coffee for so long nobody thought a minor change could enhance it. And "Caffee" had a pleasant sound, too.

The sewing was much simpler since they didn't need to worry about fitting it as before. Kaneko took care of it on a sewing machine, so she had it done in less than half of an hour. Her abilities even sparked an interest in the Hand-Craft club. Perhaps it could re-open in the next semester.