♫~Omake~♫

Hi, so we had reached the 50th chapter, and I'm very proud! This may be my longest story so far, and I can't wait for reaching another milestone and actually finishing this story

Hi, so we had reached the 50th chapter, and I'm very proud! This may be my longest story so far, and I can't wait for reaching another milestone and actually finishing this story. As of now, It has over 125 chapter, with my goal being 150 ;-)

As per the suggestion, I decided to hold something special. So, take home-made popcorn, grab a relaxing drink, and let's enjoy this ride.

Let's start with a bit of history. I started to write this story back in middle school. It could be around 2005 or so. I have, unfortunately, lost the original file, and I only have pdf I converted for better reading on the mobile.

The original file had only 4130 words, including notes at the end about the MCs. The start was as you see in this version, but before I ended the second chapter, I went in a completely different way. The pacing was much faster as I planned it to be a short story. At most at 20 000 words (I'm watching you, English version XD).

All the characters you know from the start were there too. There were only slight changes in some of the names. All, except for Freya, are based on Japanese words. So if you put them into a translator, you should get more-or-less the meaning behind them ;-) And that reflects something about them as well.

Freya Inuhakka – Remained the same, including all of her features, but with a different reason for her scarred face (a bit more about it later). Her name comes from Norse goddess of Love, and Inuhakka means "Firedog or Burning dog" (I didn't save the meaning of their names at that time T_T).

Kagetsu Kamini – He also remained the same ^_^; His name means "Moon's shadow"

Rigaku Kamini – Used to be called Kótan. But I tend to use only the first letter in my notes (so R = Rigaku), and since two started on K, I changed this one. I actually may not like it, when the major characters share the same starting letter for some reason XD His name is based on wisdom.

Aiyoku Kamini – Here was a smaller change from Aijó. Both are connected with love, but Aiyoku has "lust" inside.

Aoi Ueno – Her name stayed the same. Also, only in her case, I use her surname :-D It stuck to me, and it kinda shows she isn't friendly with others much. Her name is basically "Blue" and "Top field".

Now to the past, I mentioned before. So, Freya had the same problems – the bad eyesight and hearing from the left side – but those were caused by a car accident with a truck on the crossing. Her parents died immediately, but she survived with scars.

At the same time, doctors discovered she had a tumor growing in vocal cords, so they had to remove it, rendering her mute. All of this would have happened two years before the "Notes 01". Freya also worked in a Coffee Shop as a waitress with an understanding boss.

This place employed people with disabilities, and many regular customers would also have some sort of disability. Rigaku would find her there by chance (and at that time having a part-time job was against the school rules, so she had to work far away from the school to not be discovered).