♫~Notes 84~♫

Later that evening, Freya had received a message on her phone

 Later that evening, Freya had received a message on her phone. Her face lit up, seeing it was from Ueno. Despite the bad history they shared, Freya was positive and hopeful toward her change and perhaps a chance to be a better person.

'What is this?' Instead of text, she received a bunch of numbers and an address. 'She wants me to keep this safe?'

Absentmindedly nodding, she noted it down on three small pieces of paper, hiding one under her underwear, taping it inside her drawer, and finally, she gave one to Rigaku, who promised to keep it safe.

She kept the message on her phone too, making this the fourth copy. Replying, "Hi, I'll keep it safe. F <3" she slid into her sleeping bag, listening to Kagetsu's light snoring.

\\_(''>_<'')_//

The next day flew past them, and before they knew it, Rigaku had his presentation. Others worked on other projects and discerned Freya's idea for Summer Fest.

"... and this concludes my presentation. Please, be aware I've introduced only the biggest and most well-known groups of the LGBT+ spectrum. There are still some others, but we could sit here till midnight and not be done."

A few students snickered. The classroom was packed full, that some people needed chairs from other classrooms to not stand all the time.

"I'm open to a discussion. Please, no rude words or behavior. If you don't agree, it's alright, but many people go through hell by not being a part of the common group. Let's all of us help them to find their inner peace."

A murmur spread across the class as they whispered their questions but without the confidence to speak up. Rigaku waited for them, and one student lifted his hand.

"So, those Aces, they are like hopeless virgins?" He chuckled, and a few people joined.

"Ooh," Rigaku stretched the O sound. "Is that wrong?"

"It's lame!" He spread his arms.

"Alright, let's play a game. I call it 'Assuming game' to set a situation as an example. Let's assume you are no longer a virgin, and that I'm Ace."

Nihil's words echoed in his mind once more as if they gave him the strength to continue. And maybe they did.

"What losing or having virginity means? Does it make you more adult? A better person? Boosts your social status? Can you see that difference? Now tell me."

That student looked around, searching for support, but everybody waited for what he would say. "I said it's lame," he resorted to repeating his previous statement. "And you need it!"

"So, you were lame your whole childhood?"

"What?" The student slammed the desk as the group giggled.

"You have just said so, and everybody heard you. You called yourself lame for being a virgin. Allow me to tell you how I see this."

The student leaned back, crossing his arms.

"There is no difference between virgin and non-virgin. It gives you nothing, it doesn't make you extra or different. Neither it makes you more adult." Rigaku started to pace in front of the class.

"If having sex makes you more adult than others, I suppose prostitutes would be the most adult creatures on the planet and should be worshiped." He turned to face the classroom. His sharp eyes stopped any type of giggle or murmur.

"No, that's not how it works. Repeating the mating process results in the same result as rereading a book. It makes you more efficient in said action. Imagine it like leveling up a skill in an RPG game."

He moved to the window, opening it, letting in the fresh air.

"Now, I'm a virgin. Do I possess less knowledge or value than you? Am I under you based on the social structure? The answer is simple. No."

He snickered.

"Well, there are a few differences. Unlike you, I have a good night's rest. I don't wake up all sweaty and dirty, neither I need to change my bedding or worry about waking up late or actually making a baby."

The people around the fuming student giggled. They loved how Rigaku toasted him with great arguments.

"But the biggest difference is"—Rigaku narrowed his eyes as if locking on prey to lunge at—"I can be you any time I want, but you can never be me. Ever. Again."

The shiver stopped at every student.

"And you have mentioned a need for it. Interesting." Rigaku's smile let them know something big was coming their way. It sent waves of fear as they expected a bomb to drop.

"Needing in what way? Like water? Like air? Millions of nuns and monks can assure you lack of sex didn't kill them or make their lives less productive or comfortable."

On the other hand, the student slid down on his chair, feeling clearly uncomfortable under Rigaku's gaze.

"To conclude this question. Yes, Ace people may never have sex like other couples, but they can feel love and give it as any of you. Love is not only about making babies or kissing, smooching, or leaving body fluids all over and inside your partner."

Rigaku was serious, yet his words caused a few people to burst out laughing. It was the same as describing farts as biogas in elementary school.

"It's about understanding and acceptance. Would you stop loving your partner if you've learned you can't have sex with them? If so, does it mean you were with them only for sex? And if not, what it means? I suppose I can't answer this for you as we all are too different."

He gave them an encouraging nod.

"Also, don't feel pressed to marry or have sex just because people around you pester you. Take your time. They aren't you. Only you know when you are ready. Standing naked in front of a person is like saying – I'm not hiding anything from you.

"Call me old-fashioned, but I see this gesture as a symbol of absolute trust. Building mutual trust is hard, but losing it is so easy. Way too easy."

A wave of applause caught the boy off guard as he widened his eyes and blushed a bit.

"I thank you for listening. Do you have any other questions?"

A few students found the courage to ask, but none of their questions were making fun of the LGBT+ community, so Rigaku didn't roast them.

An hour later, they finished, only a couple of minutes before the official closing time. Once everybody left, he stretched his back.

'This was better than I expected.' He closed the window before leaving the classroom, giving it one last glance to see if everything was in the order.

' He closed the window before leaving the classroom, giving it one last glance to see if everything was in the order