♫~Notes 34~♫

Together they went outside, meeting with Freya, who waited for them

 Together they went outside, meeting with Freya, who waited for them. Without the duties of School Council member, Rigaku found himself with a lot of free time.

"I was wondering," the oldest Kamini started, getting their attention. "Should we attend a school's club? I had a few teachers asking me if I consider entering one."

"Right." Aiyoku scratched his cheek. "Do you partake in any club, Freya-chan?"

She shook her head, writing, "None wanted me in. I help in the library occasionally."

"I see. So how about making our own club?" Rigaku suggested.

"Which one?"

"I've searched about Locks of Love and found out I don't know about it."

"Neither did I. No shame in that." He arched his eyebrow, not following what his brother hinted at.

The oldest sibling smiled. "It inspired me to start Awareness Club. We could make posters informing students about the less-known aspects of our society. Like the horse farm or this place where they can donate hair. It may help them think about the everyday things we take for granted."

"We could collect old clothes or toys!" Aiyoku spurted as excitement filled his body. "Or clean park from trash and invite people to take part too."

"We would need permission for the last, but I like the way you are thinking."

The girl nodded.

"Let's discuss the details at our place!" Aiyoku dashed to the car that waited for them, opening the door. He shouted his greetings, that the driver jerked, but gave him a smile in return. His excitement didn't plan to leave soon.

'What a kid,' Freya thought, following them.

This time, the car didn't seem so huge or too pompous for her. Inside, they talked more, and the driver added a few ideas as well.

When they reached their rooms, they noticed a familiar figure in the apartment hall.

"Ka!" Rigaku shouted, giving his youngest brother a heart attack.

"What gives?" He spun around, hugging a big bag.

"Those are my words!" The oldest triplet strode toward him, and the youngest one immediately realized why. "Why didn't you attend school? Why didn't you pick my calls? You made me worried!" The angry tone evaporated with each sentence.

"I'm sorry. I left my phone in my room." He loosened his hug over the bag, and his eyes landed on Aiyoku. "Huh?" His jaws fell as he stared. His eyes trailed his older triplet from toes to the top of his head. "Were you always this sexy?"

"You are my bro. Don't suggest that."

"What? Can't I say you are attractive?"

"You can, but this..." Aiyoku lost steam. Sometimes his brother phased his opinions strangely.

Freya peeked from behind Aiyoku, giving Kagetsu the second heart attack in the last five minutes.

"Uh... oh... I..." He deeply bowed. "I'm sorry for leaving you there! I'm an idiot!" He narrowed his eyes, trailing the carpet covering the floor. "I shouldn't have invited you to live with us! I wasn't thinking."

The girl rolled her eyes, patting his shoulder with a smile.

"I... bought you this." From the paper-bag, he pulled a handbag. "When I cooled down, I realized I've taken you to the wrong place, so I searched for a more suitable store. It's from a second-hand shop..."

Freya held the black bag. It had a sport-wear design, nothing fancy, with a simple strap over the shoulder and a clip to close it.

"It has a few pockets, so I hope it has enough space for everything."

'Thank you.' She bowed, ensuring him with a wide grin that everything was okay. Something hard was inside, and she had the feeling she should check it later.

"Ka," Rigaku called him. "If I remember right, you aren't in any club, are you?"

"Nope."

"How about forming a club with us?" Rigaku gestured to all of them.

"Yeah," Aiyoku added. "Awareness Club where we tell the world about unknown places, help clean parks, or stuff like that."

Kagetsu's eyes widened. "Us? Like,"—his eyes had fallen on Freya—"four of us?"

"Yes. Four of us."

His lips twisted up and down as he struggled with his emotions until his tears slid down his cheeks. "I'm so glad... I didn't mess up..." He hid his face in his forearm.

"You can be such a crybaby."

"Those are happy tears, Sugar Face."

And so, for the next hours, they talked about the ideas, including their own experience and small lessons for students. By the end, they had a dozen of concepts and a few suggestions.

"Oh man, it got pretty late." Aiyoku yawned, glancing at the alarm clock on the wall of Rigaku's living room.

"Let's get some rest. I'll present our idea to the headmistress tomorrow."

Freya frowned. 'I wonder if she would approve of it with Ueno on my case. She is her mother, after all.'

Kagetsu got up, stretching his body. "Mind if we get you a car to drop you at home?"

Their friend at first wanted to decline the offer, but she changed her mind, nodding. 'Those punks may be still lurking there.'

"I'll take you—"

The brothers froze as they offered their help at the same time. The situation turned awkward.

'Oh, dear.'

"How about all of us?" Kagetsu crossed his hands behind his head.

She shrugged her shoulders. 'Better go with the flow.'

With smiles of various sizes, they headed to the lobby. 'How long it is since they appeared?' Freya asked as the elevator halted. 'It feels like we've been friends for years.' The word friends brought her pain and happiness at this moment as the Golden Pear flashed in her mind. 'I wonder...' Her eyes wandered toward an enormous TV screen broadcasting Evening News.

Her body froze on the spot. Aiyoku bumped into her.

"S-sorry."

They looked at her, not understanding what was wrong.

"Freya-san?" Rigaku asked, following her gaze, and the rest mimicked him.

"That's!" Aiyoku shouted, and at the same moment, Freya shrieked, tears gushing from her eyes. Frantically, she raced to the doors.

 Frantically, she raced to the doors