♫~Notes 29~♫

A guy on Freya's right grabbed her bag

 A guy on Freya's right grabbed her bag. She yelped as he yanked her, but she refused to give up.

"Be a good bit—"

"Cake Punch!" A roar came from behind them.

The leader turned around, getting a full dose of cream into his face with a fist, pushing it further.

"Leave Freya alone!" Kagetsu yelled as he kicked the first guy, sending him to the ground, hugging his ribs.

The ginger-haired girl gasped, releasing the breath she was holding for far too long. She hugged her bag, wrinkling it.

"What the hell! Who do you think you are, midget?"

"A friendly passerby from the neighborhood." He flashed them a smile, watching their movements.

Freya hid behind him.

"Punk!" The leader wiped the cream off his eyes. "You are going to pay for this!"

"Hey, take it from the bright side." Kagetsu shrugged his shoulders. "Nobody can say you were never a sweet guy."

She sputtered with laughter, and an angry vein popped next to the leader's eye. "Get him!"

The trio jumped at them, and the first attack came from behind. The youngest triplet rammed his elbow into the delinquent's stomach, and Freya added a blow to his testicles. That one was down for the count.

Kagetsu whistled. "Cool kick!"

The second opponent hesitated for a moment, giving her classmate plenty of time to grab him by the collar and digging his knee into his abdomen. The girl hit him with her bag on the head. Not as effective as the testicle strike, but she let go of some of her frustration.

The third guy took out a knife, slashing with it like a madman. Kagetsu leaped back, gaining a distance. Freya stepped aside, guarding against a wall. Her heart pumped adrenaline into her body. It was almost surreal for her.

The punk lifted his punch, ready to attack, but Kagetsu jumped into his personal zone, grabbed his arm, and threw him over his shoulder. The man slammed the pavement with a yelp.

The youngest Kamini turned around, and Freya did the same. It was time to face the last boss. The leader fumed as his underlings were easily wiped out.

"You are going to regret crossing paths with Skull Gang!"

"My words! Leave at once or don't blame me for being impolite."

The macho man burst, laughing. "Impolite?" He clenched his fists, and Kagetsu lowered his center of gravity. The guy grasped brass knuckles and jabbed. "Feel my pro boxer's skills!"

The youngest Kamini tilted his head, avoiding the hit, feeling the air rushing in his ear. "Bring it on!"

The boss showered him with punches and jabs, and Kagetsu could only avoid them with some bruising his shoulders.