♫~Notes 56~♫

The school rumors and badmouthing didn't disappear, and it would need more than just one night

 The school rumors and badmouthing didn't disappear, and it would need more than just one night. They still glanced their way, giving Kaminis dirty looks, but they quickly looked away, afraid to be seen. Freak, gay, or not, they still belonged to V.I.P. students, and offending them could result in increased hardship.

On the other hand, Ueno seemed to be delighted by the latest events. Without much of interference from her side, their rivals suffered a tremendous blow. The rumors didn't need her help at all.

'Who would have thought he is such a freak.' She watched Kagetsu walk into the canteen with the rest of his group. The Snow White poster caught her attention, and she ripped it. 'How sad you can't continue.'

A vampire smile spread across her face, thin as a thread. 'Who would want to enter a club with a freak.' She crumbled the paper, tossing it on the floor.

"Ueno-san," a girl Ueno was passing by whispered. "Kosuke-kun is still staying at home, and he left the club." Then she continued as if they had never met.

"Splendid."

With the second main star gone and an already small number of members, the play could as well be canceled. Another rumor said that was the case, and whether somebody would make it official or not didn't matter to her.

"The hand-craft club is next," she pondered. "There is only that one silly girl, and rules state a club can stay open with at least three members, or it's shut down."

\\_(''>_<'')_//

Rigaku stayed for quite some time silent. He talked only when asked a question and remained inside his head. Even Kagetsu acted a bit odd, losing his energetic smile, yet he pretended everything was fine.

"Go home ahead of me, I need to sort out something for the club." With those words, he had left after the school lessons were over.

His yesterday's words still echoed inside him. 'Is my brother really transgender?' He wasn't sure what bothered him more. The fact he wasn't normal, as society dictated, or that he didn't know how to guide him.

He always prided himself in his brain, but right now, he was at a loss of what to advise. He shook his head, sliding the door of their club.

"I need to clear my mind and calm my heart."

Easier said than done, but something he needed to figure out. He put on the table his bag, taking out notes he had made about the LGBT+ community. Researching this subject could help him to adjust his brother. His fingers twitched, sensing something was off.

He leaned to pick a pen from a small mug when his eyes fell on a sheet of paper sticking out from a stack. He pulled it out as it had a different shade.

"What's this—"

His eyes shot open, and the sheet fell off his fingers. Blood drummed in his ears as his lungs refused to take in air. He knelt down, picking the piece of paper.