♫~Notes 26~♫

"What?" the brothers chorused as their youngest sibling waved a mop, hunting down council representatives

"Get back here!" Kagetsu yelled, the broom swishing through the air like a lance. "I need meat for my hot pot!"

The six members dashed like headless chickens, and the girl stumped into the fountain with water splashing all around. The next one tripped, spreading like a frog, wide and long.

The youngest triplet leaped over him, knocking down another member, flinging him from his path. The head of the Council, Nobu Mori, was his primary target.

Both superb physique and fear, which Kagetsu planted in Nobu, made the black-haired student climb the tree, tearing his uniform as he reached the green crown in mere seconds.

"Get down!" Kagetsu rammed the trunk with his body and leaves rained down. The broom landed on the ground, and he jumped up, grabbing the nearest branches and climbing with frightening speed.

"H-Help!" the Council Head Nobu screamed, turning wet in his pants.

"Ka-Ka!" Rigaku shouted, holding his stomach as laughter robbed him of breath.

"Ri?" The youngest sibling woke from his berserk state, hanging on the tree trunk like a koala. The anger switched places with slight confusion and fear. He let go, landing. "They talked trash about you, and I—?"

Rigaku hugged him. "Arigatou. Arigatou. Arigatou!"

"Hey." Kagetsu returned the hug. "That's what bros do."

"Rigaku-san!" Nobu shouted, and Rigaku's face darkened. "What's the meaning of this?" He struggled to get down, tearing his uniform even more. His sleeve got caught and as he pulled, he landed on his butt.

"Oh, nothing, Mori-san." Rigaku shrugged his shoulders, a gesture Freya didn't see him do yet. "Also,"—he fished a folder from his bag—"here is the Top Ten for Garden Parade as you requested."

Nobu snatched the papers. "Took you long enough." Leaves fell off his hair, and a small spider jumped off his shoulder. It had to prefer the peace and comfort of its web.

A cold flash sparked in Rigaku's eyes. "You are right. Since I'm so incompetent, I'm stepping down effective immediately."

"What?" Nobu's jaw dropped.

"You've heard me. I'm done playing your maid." Rigaku adjusted his glasses, and a glimpse of coldness sent shivers down the Council Head's back. "I wish you luck. Sumimasen for the trouble I had caused."

Rigaku headed toward the school entrance, and his siblings followed him.

"You can't just walk away!" the girl member from the fountain shouted. Somebody put a jacket over her drenched figure.

"I already did." He shot her a stare that shut her up.

People cleared the path for them.

"So, did I miss something?" Kagetsu asked as they entered the hall.