Prologue

There are four kingdoms in this world; The Aristocratas, Guerreros, Amores, and Revoltos.

Aristocratas - the kingdom filled with people of nobility, prosperity, and orderliness.

Guerreros - the kingdom filled with people of bravery, honesty, and loyalty.

Amores - the kingdom filled with people of harmony, peace, and love.

Revoltos - the kingdom filled with people of chaos, selfishness, and rudeness.

At birth, people are sorted into their respective kingdoms, and everyone is given a name that they will be called by for all their lives. No last names, no middle names. Only one simple name and the title of either a 'prince' or a 'princess'.

In every twenty years, each kingdom must send five princesses from their kingdom to the royal government palace to undergo a test of who will be the next ruler of each kingdom.

The princess who succeeds in fulfilling her plea will be the next queen — well, except for the rebel princesses.

The Noble princess must prove herself to be perfect and make others want to be like her.

The Lovely princess must make herself loveable enough for the prince to want to marry her.

The Warrior princess must prove herself worthy and capable of handling the sword to make others trust her with their lives.

The Rebel princess on the other hand, is different. People from Revoltos don't like the idea of having to take care of a whole kingdom, and so everyone despises the idea of becoming queen. The method of competition here is different. Instead of the first to fulfill her plea, the one who isn't able to fulfill their plea will be chosen as queen. The least unruly of the five.

Now, who will be the next four queens of the kingdoms?

Let the challenge of the princess pleas, begin.

***
Every Wednesday ang update. I'll be revising my other books din kasi, hehe

And warning lang sa nga medyo nanonosebleed sa english, first 5 chapters will be almost all english, as in bilang ang tagalog words. Pero dun lang naman (I think)

Mwa! 🤎