Chapter 15

Royal Government Palace
December 10, Tuesday

Tulad ng nakasanayan, maaga na namang nagising ang mga noble princess. They all just finished their morning routines and are now looking for the rebels assigned to them.

May dalawang oras pa bago ihain ang kanilang agahan, at sa dalawang oras na 'yon, maraming pwedeng mangyari.

Who knows what the rebels are up to?

That's why the nobles are looking for them hastily. They all had one thing in common—unconditional hate towards the rebels.

Gustong-gusto na nilang mapaalis ang mga 'to.

While Cressida who was sitting on a sofa along with Tatiana, had it easy because the rebel wasn't as chaotic as the other rebels.

"Can you please slow down?!" Helena whisper-shouted. She's been following Diana for almost thirty minutes now, and she's tired.

Wala namang pakialam si Diana at nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad nang mabilis.

"You're such a slowpoke. Maybe that's why you're also at last place. You can't catch up to the others, can you?" Diana said.

Helena held her breath in. She didn't want to explode. She can't explode. If she explodes, she'll definitely be settled at last place for the rest of the month.

"Oh, did you know I saw Wade staring lovingly at Florida? Nakakadiri diba? Such disgrace. They're the so-called magistrates and they're the ones in the verge of breaking the number one rule."

Hindi siya pinakinggan ni Helena. Gossip is so beneath her. She will definitely report this. And Diana knew that. It was the exact reason why she kept on spreading fake stories.

Because it would definitely evict her.

Meanwhile, Regan was close to freaking out.

Isabella was on a rampage. She keeps on destroying stuff, and it was unsightly for Regan. Hindi niya alam kung magsusumbong na ba siya o hahayaan niya na lang at pagmamasdan.

But for nobles, the right thing to do was to speak up. And so she grabbed Isabella and then walked towards the meeting room where Florida always was.

"Let me go," Isabella grunted. She pushed Regan away and the noble fell to the ground.

"Just stop. You broke enough already. Ime pretty sure that's sufficient for your eviction. I'll make a report now and you are free to go," she said.

Natawa naman si Isabella sa narinig niya. "You think I'm doing this for eviction? I'm doing this for fun."

Bahagya namang kumunot ang noo ni Regan. "Fun? Breaking things and getting cuts and bruises is fun?"

Inirapan lamang siya ni Isabella at saka iniwan na. Regan couldn't do anything else but sigh and just follow her again. Bahala na. Irereport ko na lang siya mamaya.

Ganoon lang ang ginawa ng mga noble magdamag. They just follow the rebels around, habang si Lucienne naman ay hindi pa rin nahahanap si Margaret.

She was always out of sight. Ni hindi siya sumusulpot sa hapagkainan. Wala rin ito sa kwarto. They're like the moon and sun. They keep going round and round and never get a chance to see each other.

It was dangerous for Lucienne since she can't report anything to Florida when the day comes. Paanong may mai-rereport kung hindi niya nakikita ang paksa nito?

Si Vera naman ay nakikipagtalo lamang kay Pauline, habang si Sophia ay nakikisali rin paminsan-minsan.

Naging ganoon ang araw nila. The other Lovelies were just having fun doing whatever they wanted, and the warriors were training again.