Chapter 13

Royal Government Palace
December 8, Sunday

Today was the day for the warriors. After the morning training and breakfast, they quickly headed to the mini-arena.

They aren't going to train today. They're going to duel—fight with Killian. Until they drop to the ground.

"Sinong mauuna?" tanong ni Killian.

It would be best to go last, they'd get to observe Killian's fighting style and moves.

But of course, going first will also give them points.

Simultaneously, three hands were raised. Alexandra wanted to go first since she was confident. Not confident to beat Killian, but confident that she'll do well.

Jasmine also wanted to go first. She was enthusiastic. She didn't even know the benefits of going last—like facing a worn out Killian.

Eugenie, on the other hand, was just willing to be the sacrificial lamb. Since she didn't care and just wanted to have fun, she was thinking of going first to let the others study Killian while they fought.

Genevieve and Natalia on the other hand wanted to go somewhere in the middle.

"So who goes first?" tanong ni Killian. Nagkatinginan naman yung tatlo. Well, Eugenie didn't really care.

"You two decide," sabi niya. Nagkatinginan naman si Jasmine at Alexandra.

"Ikaw na, Eugenie," saad ni Alexandra. Tumango rin naman si Jasmine at sinabing si Eugenie na ang mauna.

Kaya siya na nga ang nauna.

Her battle with Killian lasted for about two hours. Two hours until she raised her white cloth signalling she wants to stop.

She just fought with Killian for a long time so the others could observe him well. Wala naman talaga siyang pakialam sa magiging resulta niya.

"That was a nice duel, Killian," sabi niya. She was still sweating but smiling. It was exciting for her.

A new person to spar with. Nagsawa na kasi siya sa mga prinsesang lagi niyang kalaban. She wanted to fight with a man too. And she was ecstatic to finally have done it.

"Sure. You can go get some rest now, Princess Eugenie," sabi ni Killian sa kanya. Lumingon naman siya sa apat na prinsesang nasa gilid lang. "Who's next?"

Agad namang tumayo si Alexandra. She really wanted to get it over with. She never gets tired when training or whatever, sa isang bagay lang siya napapagod; and that was waiting.

Nang magsimula silang maglaban, alam ng natirang tatlong prinsesa na matatagalan ito.

At tama nga ang naging hinala nila, dahil hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin tapos sina Alexandra. The fight has been going on for almost three hours, and they're not showing any signs of stopping yet.

So when the clock struck noon, they all went to eat lunch.

For the second week, the princesses have no set time on when they're going to eat. They'll eat when they want to, according to their own schedules. This time, they're not going to pause what they're doing so they could dine together. They're going to eat when they have the time to do so.

Sa kabilang banda naman, magkasama si Nikolai at Sophia.

They were having their date. Siya ang pinili ni Nikolai para sa araw na 'yon, at hindi naman makatanggi si Sophia dahil bawal.

Pero nag-uusap lang sila. Wala silang ibang ginawa kung hindi mag-usap.

Since Sophia didn't want to be queen, she has to either make him fall in love with a different lovely princess, or help him fight for his attraction towards Vera.