Chapter 12

Royal Government Palace
December 7, Saturday

Today was the most awaited day for the princesses. Especially to those who wanted and didn't want to be queens.

Ngayong araw, aayusin ang kanilang table arrangement base sa scores nila. Basically, their grades. The ones who were closer to fulfilling their pleas.

The nobles were up first. Florida calmly told them there ranks while looking at them. "Helena, table five."

Hindi mapigilan ni Helena ang mapayuko. But she quickly held her chin up as she walked towards her table.

"Regan, table four," sabi ni Florida. Mabilis namang umupo si Regan nang walang emosyong pinapakita. "Lucienne, table three."

The noble quickly sat on where she was told to, and then it was the last two.

Vera didn't actually know what to wish. She didn't know if she wanted to be queen or not. "Vera, table two, and Cressida, table one."

Hindi alam ni Vera kung bakit parang ang gaan ng pakiramdam niya. Being in second place...it was actually nice. Somehow, deep inside, she knew she didn't want to be queen. But she knew that if she doesn't become queen, her parents would antagonize her for it.

Next up were the warriors.

Killian just quickly told then where they were supposed to sit.

"Genevieve on five, Eugenie on four, Natalia on three, Jasmine on two, and Alexandra on one."

Nadismaya si Genevieve sa narinig. But the other warriors couldn't comfort her. They actually predicted it already, so it was no surprise.

Next up were the rebels.

Wade also quickly told them their rankings. It was in reverse order. Since their plea is for them to be released, the one who has the highest chance of being evicted will be at the last table.

So that the future potential queens would be sitting at one table together.

"Diana on five, Isabella on four, Pauline on three, Margaret on two, and Tatiana on one."

Tinatamad na umupo ang mga rebel sa sari-sariling mesa. They were lax. They knew Tatiana would stay on the top, so it was no issue. They have no chance of being queen.

Lastly, the lovelies. Magkasama si Elise at Nikolai habang ang limang prinsesa ay nasa harapan nila.

"So, Nikolai. Will you whisper the names to me or will you tell them yourself?" tanong ni Elise. Nikolai will be the one to rank the princesses. Well, since it was his feelings that mattered.

Not wanting to trouble the Lovely Magistrate, he decided to say it himself. "Princess Beatrice to table five." Hindi talaga siya naging interesado rito. Everything about her screamed fake.

"Princess Ota to table four." He didn't really get to know her. He was distracted. Maybe he should get to know her for today, since he can pick who he wanted to date on the weekends.

"Princess Kate to table three." Nangamba naman si Sophia. Bakit hindi pa siya natatawag? Hindi naman siguro siya nito ilalagay sa unang mesa, hindi ba?

"Princess Fiona to table two and Princess Sophia to table one."

Parang nabingi si Sophia sa narinig.

Table what, now?

"Take your seats, ladies," sabi ni Elise.

Mabilis na umiling si Sophia. No. Maybe he just felt comfortable with me since I know he likes Vera. Yeah, he wouldn't really think of marrying me. I can't become queen.