Chapter 5

Royal Government Palace
November 30: Arrival

Finally, at the Royal Government Palace, four people of power awaited.

The four people within the Royal Magistrate assigned in judging the next queens-to-be.

Florida-the Noble Magistrate, Killian-the Warrior Magistrate, Elise-the Lovely Magistrate, and finally, Wade-the Rebel Magistrate.

It was only five in the afternoon, and they were all patiently waiting, except for Wade who's about to lose his mind.

Just then, a white clean carriage arrived. The nobles, obviously.

It slowly came to a halt, and then the door was opened by the royal guard.

The Noble Queen stepped out as the red carpet was settled down on the ground, and the five noble princesses followed suit as they walked towards the front where the Noble Magistrate was waiting.

The Noble Queen stood up front a little to the side, while the five princesses were at the back.

They all bowed with courtesy. "Welcome, your highnesses. I am Princess Florida, and I will be the judge for the next Noble Queen."

"It is our pleasure to meet you," the noble princesses simultaneously greeted.

"In a whole month, I will put you under a test. Mostly about ettiquette, eloquence, intelligence, and of course, your perfectness. I deeply hope that at least one of you will impress me," she said as she bowed. It was offensive, yes.

The five noble princesses were irritated at her last sentence, but they had to push it aside. The all smiled and bowed as well. "Of course."

Florida glanced at the five, and she saw their stoic expressions. She simply grinned. Wow, they all passed the first test.

The Noble Queen was now sitting on a velvet navy blue throne at the right side of the magistrates. Their backs were facing the royal government palace, and in front of them was the gate to the large wall circling it opened as six horses entered.

They all stopped at the side and tied their horses to different poles, and they walked towards the Warrior Magistrate, Killian.

The Warrior Queen patted Killian on the shoulder. Killian was new, unlike the other three. He was 25 years old, but he's competent and strong like a real warrior. The Queen slowly made her way behind them as Killian started talking to the five.

"Good day, your highnesses. I'm Killian, and I'll be training you every single day with physical activities, but I will also put your minds and hearts under a test. Warriors are brave, loyal, honest, and calm under pressure. You must prove yourself to be more capable than others," Killian said.

They all felt it coming. An attack.

All five of them swiftly ducked and dodged the sword that was swung by the Queen. They even took out their own swords as they aimed it at the Queen who just threatened their lives.

Killian nodded in approval. "Good."

The Queen chuckled and then put the sword back in its scabbard before walking to her velvet red throne.