Chapter 6

Royal Government Palace
December 1, Sunday

Sunday morning came, and of course, everyone was already awake—except for the lovelies and rebels.

The nobles were already on their way to the dining area where food was already being served. Their beds being made by the servants, and their hairs all tied up into a neat bun.

They all slept well. Technically because they weren't allowed to complain or anything. They were taught how to adapt.

When they arrived in the dining area, they were shocked to see five round tables, with four seats each.

Vera was confused. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Dapat ay apat ang mesa at may limang upuan sa bawat isa.

"You're here already," the Noble Magistrate greeted.

Agad naman silang bumati pabalik at saka nagtanong. "Saan po kami uupo?" tanong ni Cressida.

Florida simply chuckled. "Each of you take a different table. Only one noble per table."

The nobles wanted to complain. They'd rather be together and be quiet than sit with others. They don't really like the others. At least their fellow nobles were tolerable since they don't really converse with each other.

But of course, they can't complain. Florida had a chart, and she was ready to add a tally to those who disobey.

Agad silang sumunod at umupo na sa iba't ibang mesa.

Vera was annoyed as she looked at the food served in front of her. She, of course, had to get her own food and put in on her plate, but they were taught to not start eating until everyone they're waiting for has already arrived. Ang tagal naman. Gutom na 'ko.

Just then, the warrior princesses came in, with Killian right behind them. Tulad ng iba, nagulat din sila nang makita ang ayos ng dining area.

Hindi pa man pinapaliwanag sa kanila ni Killian ang mangyayari, ay agad na silang naghiwa-hiwalay at umupo sa iba't ibang mesa.

They all stayed quiet as they waited, and when 5 minutes passed, the Lovelies came in. They were kind of loud and rowdy.

Parang mga kiti-kiting hindi mapakali sa isang tabi.

"Girls, sit down on separate tables now," Elise ordered. Mabilis namang sumunod ang mga prinsesa, kahit na medyo kinakabahan pa sila. They were intimidated.

They sat randomly since they didn't really know each other.

The Lovelies were born to be noisy, and they couldn't handle the silence that the nobles were used to, so they started whispering to the others, specifically the warriors.

"Hey, I'm Princess Sophia from the Amores Kingdom. You?" she asked. Agad namang ngumiti ang isa at saka siya sinagot.

"I'm Princess Eugenie from Guerreros Kingdom." Madali silang ngumiti sa isa't isa, at agad namang lumipat ng tingin si Sophia sa kabila.

"How about you?" she asked again. And out of manners, she quickly replied.

"I'm Princess Lucienne, nice to meet the both of you," she replied.

Sophia giggled, "Your names are pretty, just like you." Mahinang napatawa si Eugenie, since it's not really common for the warriors to be called pretty.

Nagpasalamat naman si Lucienne sa sinabi ng isang prinsesa. But she didn't really like the compliment. It sounded so fake.

After ten minutes, the rebels finally arrived. They were all dragging their feet, still not really used to waking up this early since they all had their own sleep schedules.