Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is the first installment of Prestige Series.

The Prestige Series: The story of a rapidly escalating feud between an elite familites: Identity, Obsession, Money, Fame.

Names, characters, place, business, events and incidents are purely imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual incident is purely coincidental.

Some chapters may contain grammatical and typographical errors; foul words and matured scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk.

LIGHT STORY LANG PO ITO.

May 2021-August 2021

Note: My characters are flawed. The plot of this story is somehow superficial so you might find it too cliche. I hope for your consideration and understanding. I'm just a new writer so please, bear with all my shortcomings. I promise to do better.

Thank you and stay safe!

***

Story Description

The Prestige Series 1

Layana never liked the idea that her first love suddenly left her without any warnings. For her, a demon is real. It has a face. And it has a name-River. Now that he is back, he wants her. Again. But as for Layana, if he want something, then better chase for it.

When they finally accepted their past, an accident happened.

How will they fight against the waves when the killer of her family is her own lover?