Chapter Six

Kai's POV

"Can you hurry up!" I yelled from downstairs to my blonde fiance.

We were supposed to be out of here and on our way to my dad's house fifteen minutes ago but no, someone just takes to much fucking time deciding what to wear and what to match it with, then there's her makeup, her hair and even what kind of perfume should she use. I hate being late to places, it's enough having to deal with Alex's constant tardiness to everything to now having to deal also with the brat's.

I groaned as I got no answer from her like the other three times I yelled for her to get moving. Thinking about it maybe I should go check if she's alive.

Reluctantly I made my way upstairs to her room to see what was taking her so long.

"Is this the dumbass reason of why we're going late." I said as I rested myself against the frame of her door.

"Instead of complaining you should come here and help me." Iliana grumbled as she tried to pull her dress zipper but failed miserably. She's wearing a short white lace dress that fitted her in all the right places, the color really compliments her, it makes her look angelic almost, it made her azure eyes standout. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded down her back and was style in waves rather than straightened as she usually styles it.

Unlike her I'm wearing a white long sleeved button down shirt that was just half up buttoned that it showed my cleavage, the sleeves were rolled up a bit, and lastly it was accompanied by some light khakis. I didn't feel like dressing up today.

I sighed and walked to her. "I'm just helping you because we're already running late." I mumbled and carefully moved her hair to the side, I stared at her through the mirror in front of us she was looking at me expectantly.

I let my fingers grace over her back softly, that was all it took for her skin to get goosebumps and her breath to hitch, her eyes closed. A smirk took place on my face at her reaction. I continued to run my fingers up and down her back, tracing it carefully. She let out a shaky breath and her icy eyes fluttered open.

"C-can you not..." she stuttered out trying to sound harsh but was in reality melting in my touch.

Looks like I found her weakness.

I chuckled as I stopped the caresses and finally zipped her dress, "All done, now lets go." I extended my hand towards her to grab it but she slapped it away and stormed out of the room instead.

Rude much.

I followed her down to leave the house.

"Can you slow down!" Iliana demanded as she held to her sit for dear life. A bit dramatic if you ask me, I was just a little above the speed limit.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked her instead, ignoring her plead.

"Why do you care?"

I shrugged, "We don't know anything about the other so..."

"I'm a graphic designer," she simply said.

"That's really cool," I responded.

I might be an ass most of the time towards her but I'm not about to shit on what she loves.

I could see her turn her face to me from the corner of my eyes.

"And what do you do?" She asked back.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

We stopped on a red light so I turned to face her. She had a confused face on.