Chapter Thirty Five

Kai's POV

"Can't wait for this day to be over already." I said while I stretched on bed.

"The day is just barely starting." Iliana said looking at me through the mirror.

I groaned.

"I know! I want it to be over so we can finally get out of this place."

Iliana laughed and walked back to our bed after buttoning her shirt and leaned down towards me. "Be patient, just a few more hours. Okay?"

I sighed in frustration.

"I guess..."

"It'll be over soon." She placed a chaste kiss on my lips but that wasn't enough for me - so before she could pull away I grasped a hold of her hips and lifted her to sit on my lap. "Kai come on I need to go to work." Iliana complained against my lips.

It's been over three weeks since the night we had our first time and frankly it has been some of the best weeks. Ever since we had sex that night we seem to not have been able to stop. So far we've done it everywhere in the house and even on her office - which was very hot but didn't like it much since she discovered that the walls of her office are rather... thin.

So after complaining to me about how everyone couldn't stop looking at her for days she banned having sex on her office.

It sucks.

Anyway. Today is Iliana's last day on her job which means once she's done we can finally go on our trip. It took her longer than I expected but she assured me that it was necessary so we wouldn't get interrupted on our getaway.

"But babe," I whined.

"No buts it took me way too much time to get ready and I'm not about to let you mess me up."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Why do you love to ruin all of my fun?"

"Don't be so dramatic you had plenty of fun last night and earlier this morning."

I groaned again and hid my face on the crock of her neck.

"It's not enough!" I pulled back and looked at the blonde beauty. "Is like I'm addicted to you."

Iliana blushed and kissed me. "How do you always manage to say so many things that never fail to make my heart skip a beat."

I shrugged.

"I'm just that awesome."

She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"What are supposed to do today besides mop around in bed?"

I sighed.

"Just count the seconds until my hard working wife comes back home from her job so I can receive her with a hot meal." I said jokingly.

Iliana smacked me with a pillow and I laughed along with her. "I'm serious dumbass."

"I'm being serious! I'll even dress like an old fashioned woman and offer to light your cigar."

"You are ridiculous. Bye." She started to get off me but I stopped her actions.

"Okay okay, I'll stop fucking around."

Iliana quirked a brow and arranged herself on my lap again.

"So?"

"I'm not doing much today besides meeting two possible buyers for the penthouse. I want that to be over with before we go on our trip so hopefully I'll get it done." I played with the buttons of her blouse.