Chapter Fourteen

Iliana's POV

The feeling of the sun rays on my face made me wake up - which was annoying because I was having the best sleep I've had in a long.

With my sleep now gone I tried to get off the bed to go to the bathroom but I was stopped when I felt something over me. I slowly turned my head to the side to see Kai's arm around my waist - cuddling me from behind.

Last night I specifically told her to keep her distance.

I tried to pry her off me but she had a good hold of me. "Goodmorning sunshine." I turned to see Kai now awake and with sleepy grin on her face.

"Kai... let me go. Now." It's too early for this shit.

"What I don't get a goodmorning kiss wifey?" Her green eyes were a lighter shade than usual and shone bright. I don't know if it's because I'd never been this close to her before when waking up. I hate how she manages to look like fucking goddess without even trying.

"Your breath stinks." I replied.

She raised a brow, "No shit, ever heard of morning breath blondie?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever just let me go." I repeated but of course Kai being Kai did the exact opposite and pulled me on top of her.

"I'll let you go when I get that morning kiss."

Why does she have to be so fucking annoying.

"I will suffocate you with a pillow."

She scrunched her face, "That doesn't sound like fun."

"I bet it doesn't," I frowned when I realized something, "Are you not wearing pants?"

"Duh. Do you know how uncomfortable is to sleep with jeans? Who even sleeps in jeans willingly? That's some freak stuff, once I sle-" I put my finger on her mouth stopping her random rant.

"Kai I need to go to the bathroom so please, let go." I tried this time more gently and less... murderously.

She nodded slowly and took her hands off my sides. Finally.

"Thanks," I said and she just replied with a toothy smile.

I made my way to the bathroom but I stopped at the door once I remembered we didn't brought any clothes or anything at all really. Not my brightest idea.

"We need to buy some clothes," I turned to Kai who was... taking selfies with her phone. "What are you doing?"

She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. "Sending something to the girls. I can't let this made up marriage ruin my game." She looked back at her phone, "Oh and the closet over there is stocked with new clothes." She pointed to the walk-in closet.

What the hell?

"How did you even do that?"

She smirked still not looking at me, "Wouldn't you like to know. Now go do your thing, we are going out touring today."

I wasn't about to fight her on that because I really wanted to see the city - so without another word I got in the bathroom and started the shower.
I didn't take too long showering since I couldn't wait to go out and Kai had to get ready too. When I was done I wrapped myself with a towel and got out of the bathroom.

"Wow now this is getting interesting." Kai said still on the bed.

I rolled my eyes, "Stop being a perv and go shower."  She didn't reply and instead did as told.

I went inside the walk in closet to find it full of clothes like Kai said it would be. I inspected some of them not knowing what to wear. What can I wear for a day in Paris.