Chapter Ten

Kai's POV

I was sat in the comfort of my bed playing animal crossing when suddenly my peace was disrupted by the door of my room slamming open.

"Get up your, dad called he wants to meet us now." Iliana announced from the doorstep.

"What for?" I questioned not taking my eyes off my game.

"I don't know he just said he wanted to talk to us. No come on."

I turned to her with a bored look, "As you can see blondie I'm a bit busy right now." I waved the switch on her face.

"You're playing a video game now stop acting like a middle schooler and get the fuck up."

Bossy as always.

"I loved middle school, I kind of miss it but I think I like my high school years better." I said thinking back to those times.

Iliana raised a brow and had an amused face, "You actually went to school?"

"Indeed dear blondie, I even graduated." I pointed to the wall where I had my diploma framed. I remember graduation day, that was the last time I saw my dad smile - or well his lip twitched upward.

That was six years ago.

"I'm actually impressed Kai, where did you study?"

"At Stretford Academy."

She frowned, "The school that's full of stuck up kids? Why am I no surprised you studied there."

I shrugged, "Where did you study at?"

"My mom sent me to an all girls boarding school in New York." I laughed at that which earned me glare from the moody girl, "What's so fucking funny?"

I chuckled, "Nothing is just, you went to an all girls school and you never ate pussy in your life?"

Iliana grabbed a pillow, climbed on my bed and started to hit me with the pillow while I continued to laugh. "Why do you have to be such a pig!"

"Wait wait wait!" I said trying not to laugh.

"What?" Iliana snaped and stopped her attack on me for a second and that was the moment I needed to kick her off me, when I did it she let out a squeal as she landed on the hard floor.

Damn that sounded like it hurt.

I shrugged and grabbed the switch again and continued playing.

"Kai!"

"Yes?" I asked not sparing her a glance.

"You ugh! Get the fuck up and lets go!"

I sighed, "Do I really have to?"

"Now!"

"Jeez woman okay," I put on my shoes and walked to the door. "You know, you should really work on your temperament, oh and I'm driving." I didn't stay to hear her reply but I did hear her groan as I walked away.

The right to my dad's office was as calm and silent as me and Iliana inside of a small space for about twenty minutes can get but after many fights and almost crashing twice we made it to my dad's safe and sound.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you drive back," Iliana said getting out the Range Rover.

"You're not driving this is my car," I responded as we entered the building.

I wonder what my dad wants to talk to us about, the wedding is in two weeks so it's probably something about that but one can't never be too sure when it come to him. That man has way too many secrets.