Chapter Seven

Kai's POV

"You're all over the news Kai." Alex said as she walked into my house.

"You don't have to tell me, I already know. My phone is been blowing up all morning with texts."

Since the news of my engagement to Iliana got to the press everyone has been texting me either congratulating me, asking me if its true, how it happened and some saying if I ever get bored of Iliana to give them a call. This is so unfair I've officially lost my freedom of being with whoever I want. If I want to fuck around I now always have to be cautious and make sure no one sees me and all that sneaky shit which is honestly too much work.

"How is your girl taking all of this?"

"She is not my girl."

"Well I mean she is your fiancee and soon to be wife..." she reminded me putting emphasis on wife.

I groan. "It's not like I want her to be! Who the hell gets married at 23? And to that brat out of all people."

"You're so immature Kai. It could be a lot worse. You could be getting married to a guy instead," Alex reasoned.

She has a point, I wouldn't put it pass my father to make me marry some guy but luckily he didn't or simply the ones who offered weren't rich enough. Luckily. I guess Mrs. Barnes was the best bidder, and Iliana being a girl my dad supposed I wouldn't put much of a fight, it would be easier to control me.

"Whatever," I mumbled not wanting to give Alex the reason.

"Where is she anyway?" She asked as she sat on the couch and grabbed the playstation's dualshock and turned it on.

"I think she's with that friend of hers. The one that came the other day."

Alex started playing GTA while I just watched her rob a car and then crash in it. "The blonde? She's so hot, she was totally checking me out that day. I might try my luck with her you know," she wiggled her brows suggestively.

"I don't know man. Iliana might have a fit if you play with her best friend, and guess who is going to have to hear it all. Me." I could already imagine her annoying complaints and cries about it, I can even feel the headache in the back of my head.

"Don't tell me you're scared of the brat," Alex mocked me still playing. "Plus she doesn't control her friend's pussy."

"Who even says that?" I ask her.

"I do," she grins.

"Well you're a dumbass." I say referring to her ridiculous comment.

"This dumbass has all the girls going crazy. You're just jealous because your daddy's arrangement for you is pussy blocking you," she laughs.

"I'm not jealous of shit, and I told you not to call him that you disgusting bitch." I grab a cushion a throw it on her face covering her view of the game on the tv screen.

"No! Don't you see I'm fucking playing Malakai!" Alex points to the screen.

Just to annoy her further I stand up from the couch and casually walk to where the console is and without looking at it I press the button to turn it off.

This of course pissed Alex off as she cursed me and screamed in frustration. Next thing I know she throws the dualshock towards me, luckily I avoid it from hitting me. Unfortunately it hit the screen behind me, cracking it in the process.

"My television!" I yelled as I watched the now broken screen that was half black and half blue with a dualshock stuck in the middle of it.

"Oops."