Chapter Eight

Kai's POV

"Do we have everything we need?"

"Yes Alex, we don't need much anyway the yacht has everything we need."

Today Alex and I decided to go on a little vacation for the weekend on one of my yachts. I really need it after everything that happened these past two months. I'll do me good I think this is just what I need.

"Just asking. This weekend its gonna be great, we need to throw a party in the yacth." Alex said.

"I don't know last time we threw a party on the yacth we almost sunk it."

"May I remind you why that happened."

Thinking back at what happened, maybe trying to drive the boat while drunk wasn't the best idea and everyone eagering me to do it wasn't very smart of them either. Anyway shit just happens what can one do.

"No thanks I remember. Can we just leave before the blonde devil gets home?"

"Why?" Alex questioned with a sly grin on her face.

"Because if she wants to come then it wouldn't be a vacation." This trip was a way for me to get a way for all this engagement for the first time in a while and I certainly didn't want Iliana there ruining my fun - which she would probably do just to get on my nerves.

Alex scoffed, "Don't be ridiculous, don't you want to see her and her hot ass friend in bikinis?"

"One I don't want to see her like at all and two you sound like a fourteen year old boy who hasn't seen a woman in his life."

"And you sound like a fifty year old married woman who drinks wine to cope because she can't stand her kids or her boring life and hates her husband." She retorted.

"That was... oddly specific." I looked at Alex slightly confused and she just shrugged.

"I've been watching to many tv shows lately." She responds as she goes through the list of things once again.

That reminds me. "You owe me a fucking tv bitch!"

She looked up at me, "What?"

"For the one you broke the other day, I had to pay for it."

"I don't recall," she played dumb.

This bitch.

I took a deep breath and counted to ten so I wouldn't smack her. "Lets just go befo-" I was interrupted by the elevator arriving on our floor. That can only mean one thing... shit.

"Where are you two going?" Iliana questioned coming towards us with her friend by her side.

When Alex noticed her companion she dropped her bag and went to stand in front of them. "Hey there cutie and sister in law."

I approached them and smacked Alex in the back of the head. "Hey!" She complained while she rubbed the spot I hit.

"Don't call her that!" I whispered even though we were right in front of them and could still most likely hear me.

"Why? It's not like I'm lying."

"That's not the point! Shut the fuck up."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

We continued to bicker back and forth until someone cleared their throat loudly making us stop and capturing our attention. I swear Alex can be such a pain sometimes or more like every single day.

"Can any of you answer my question?" The blondie said.

I looked at her with a bored expression hoping she would notice that I had no intention of telling her where we were headed to. I then looked at her cheery friend besides her who was practically drooling over Alex. She was a tall blonde with hazel eyes and a slight tan complexion, she had some cute freckles over her nose and a big white perfect smile. She was really pretty and seemed sweet recalling the last time we talked.