Chapter Twenty Eight

Kai's POV

"Joshua, Joshua, Joshua. You think you are really smart don't you?"

I looked at the brunette - the badly beaten up boy was tied up to a chair. I'll give it to these guys they do a good job.

I walked to the table where all of his belongings are. "These are yours right?"

"Screw you," he spat on the floor.

I glance at the guy that was near him and nodded. Next thing he knows the big guy bitch slapped him across the face. Damn that sure looked like it hurt.

Anyway, I grabbed my favorite toy from the floor and showed it to him. "Remember it Joshy?" I gave him a good look of the bat, "It's the same one I used to beat the crap out of you that night - it even has the dent you left in it. Say hi Josh," I mocked him.

I opened the laptop, "You are really fucking stupid I hope you know that." I said as I examined the computer.

He didn't say anything and I didn't expect him to.

"I heard you tried to blackmail Iliana with these tapes." At that I smashed the computer with the bat. "I'm not a sports kind of person, but I admit I have a liking to baseball."

Next came his phone, I threw it in the air and swung at it with the bat.

Josh started laughing like the imbecil he is. "You know I have copies of it, I even sent it to other people just in case."

"See what I told you guys? He's really, really fucking stupid." I said to the guys in the room. There was one by the door, the one who slapped Josh and another by the table. I think they're part of my dad's security team.

"I had someone track every email you sent - your 'friends' started singing as soon as my friends payed them a visit. Note of advice, money moves the world and this was no exception."

"You're bullshit." Josh said angrily.

"It's not smart to insult the girl who has a bat." I sighed and motioned my hand to the guy besides him. "Untie him."

I'm yet to have my fun with him.

"W-what are you doing?" Josh asked, I could hear how scared he was by his tone.

"Stand up," I said.

Once he did I swung him through the back of his legs making him fall to the floor with a loud thump and a scream of pain from him.

God thing this deposit is abandoned and no one can hear his cries.

"You're a little bitch Joshua Thorp. You think you could just do everything that you did to Iliana and there wouldn't be any consequences?" I moved his laying body with my feet. "I'm going to make you wish you were fucking dead," I said and started kicking him.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

At some point I lost count of how many times I kicked him. Lastly I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt. He could barely stay conscious now.

"I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to make sure you rot in jail and that everyday is hell for you." With that a landed and punch across his face knocking him out cold.

Damn that felt good.

That should teach him for now. No one hurts my wife.

"Clean this," I pointed to the piece of shit on the floor. "Call my father, you all know what to do with him."

I got out of the deposit and went to my car. I know that I need to tell Iliana about this once I get home.

I drove rather slow, not wanting to have that conversation with Iliana. I left kind of on a hurry after we had lunch that I 'forgot' to tell her and now I saw that I had a bunch of missed calls from her. I just hope she's not mad.

As always things come to an end and so did the drive - now I find myself at the house's garage sitting inside my car.

Let's get this over with.

I entered the livingroom and found Iliana there in the couch eating an ice cream tube while watching Love Island. Iliana then turns when she hears me enter the room.

"Hey," I wave and she frowns.

Crap.

She stands up from the sofa and walks to me, "Where were you?" Iliana asked with crossed arms.

"I was you know... doing stuff."

"Malakai."

Shit every time she uses my name I know I'm deep in.

"Fine," I sighed. "Let's just sit first, okay?"

Iliana agreed and sat on the sofa besides me.

"So the guys I hired found Josh." I started, I told her everything that she needed to know. I told her I beat him up but I didn't feel the necessity of mentioning the baseball bat's involvement. I couldn't read her face as I told her everything and that worried me; it scared me.

Iliana didn't say anything, didn't even look at me for some minutes that felt like eons.

"Why didn't you kill him?" The question caught off guard. I never expected that to be what she asked me.

"I wanted to. I really did."

"Then why didn't you?"

"I... I didn't want you to think differently - badly of me if I did."

Iliana sighed and then surprised my by cradling my face in her hands. Her touch soft as ever. "I'm glad that you didn't if I'm being honest. But even if you did, I would never think any differently of you Kai. You are the most caring person I know, even though you have your own way to show it."

"I mean you were there when I needed someone, you practically saved my life even after how badly I treated you. I don't think nothing could ever make me think badly of you Malakai. You protected me when I didn't deserve it."

I shook my head, "I will always protect you Iliana. I would die for you."

"Don't say that please," she let go of my face and brought me into a tight hug.

I returned the hug with the same if not more strength. "I'm being honest."

"I don't ever want to lose you Kai," Iliana mumbled against my neck.

"You won't I promise blondie."

I pulled her onto my lap and turned to the TV. "Want to watch a movie-" I was cut off by Iliana's lips smashing into mine.

To my surprise I felt her tongue asking for entrance that I quickly gave and moaned at the feeling of her tongue against mine. Her hands went to my hair, her fingers tucking at my hair while my hands remained on her hips - caressing the little skin that was showing from her shirt rolling up.

Fuck how long I've waited to kiss her like this.

As quickly as it came it ended, to my annoyance.

"Sure what movie?" Iliana said slightly breathlessly as if nothing while I was there stuck on a daze like an idiot.

This girl drives me mad.

-

A/N - Thanks for 20k reads !!