||C9||

~

A muffled groan left her soulmates lips. Faye tensed up in fear that he wake up. Thankfully he only shuffled closer to Faye.

Uncomfortably Faye attempted to more farther away from this random boy in the hospital bed.

"Don't move away from him." The women chided. "You're both very ill and need each others touch."

Faye cringed. 'Touch' it just sounded weird to need someones touch.

"I'm Area. I'll be your nurse. However I must warn you nurses don't do much in soulmate bonds. We only make sure you two are eating enough" Area chuckled.

"Nice" Faye internally died from her awkwardness.

Why are you like this??

"You should drink some water" Faye gulped feeling her dry throat.

She took the bottle from Area and chugged the whole thing.

"When your soulmate wakes up just call me and I'll bring you two some food. The waters in the cooler if you want some more." Area said happily.

"Wait you're not staying?" Faye asked- praying she would stay to ease the tension. Meeting new people made Faye want to curl into fetal position and cry. Especially her soulmate.

"No." Area said nonchalantly. "Don't forget to never stop touching."

Area walked off leaving a flushed Faye and her unconscious soulmate.

Faye took in her surroundings. The rooms walls were white and had a door-probably leading to a bathroom- right beside a big wide that looked out over Seoul. There was a night stand on ether side on the queen sized bed.

Faye was still trying to wrap her head around this news. She never thought she would meet her soulmate.

Eight billion people in the world why did she have to meet this one person?

What would happen to her university plans?

Would he like her?

Would she like him?

Faye racked her mind with endless questions and scenarios.

Movies always made meeting your soulmate a beautiful thing. Both soulmates look flawless and they instantly have this connection.

Faye felt none of that. Her face was tired and dry and her body was a damaged disaster. She ran her fingers through her greasy hair and touched her chapped lips. She began to feel self couscous about her appearance.

What if he thought she was ugly?

She scolded her self for not bringing at least a hair brush.

Faye was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt shuffling beside her. A load groan erupted from the boy beside her.

He was awake.