||C39||

~

"So Faye-" Taeil began "Do you have any siblings?"

It was random question that completely confused Faye-but she brushed it off as them just wanting to start conversation.

"No I'm an only child. Do you?" Taeil chuckled.

"I have a sister-she's three years younger than me. You would like her." He looked at her through the rear view mirror.

"Don't you miss your family ever?" Faye asked.

"Yeah I do a lot. But it's like your exchange program you miss your parents right?" Faye froze-thoughts is her father washed into her brain. She could sense tears brimming her eyes.

Not now Faye, not now

"Are you okay?" Taeyong spun around and looked at her glossy eyes. "You look like your going to cry."

"No I'm fine." Faye wiped the few tears that had fell from her eyes. "I just thought of something."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Taeil asked. Faye contemplated telling them-she was beginning to trust them but saying her dad had just died seemed to heavy.

"I just lost someone a little while ago." She half lied. "But I'm working through it."

"Is that why you and Jungwoo left yesterday?" Taeil asked. Taeyong was quick to smack Taeil on the shoulder.

"Yeah. My dad just uh-passed away." She didn't know why she told them-she barley knew the two boys seated in the front seats.

Taeil and Taeyongs faces softened as the younger girl started to cry. "Let it out Faye. It's okay to cry." Taeil soothed.

Fayes tears started to dry up the more the boys comforted her. It was strange to cry in front of people she didn't know-but they were important in Jungwoos life she they should become important in hers.

By the time the three of them reached the house-Faye had calmed down and felt a lot closer to the boys she once called strangers.

Her period cramps had grown and it felt like her uterus had become a punching bag. It didn't help that she hadn't had physical contact with Jungwoo in over three hours.

Her mum hadn't called her since yesterday and Faye was fine with that. For now she just wanted time to mope and dwell on the fact that her dad was dead. It sounded pathetic but it was better than screaming at someone's face.

Presently Faye was lying on her bed-swaddled in her thick covers. She was eating her third chocolate bar and absorbed in the bottomless bowl of YouTube-this was a great way to spend her 18th birthday.

"Faye?" Someones voice rang through her room. Her back was facing the door and she didn't move.

"Come in" She said recognizing the voice. Haechan walked in and sat on the edge of her bed.

"I heard what um- happened." Haechan spoke softly. "Taeyong told me."

Faye sighed-she didn't want more pitty. She was done talking about her feelings. "I don't want to talk about it."

"I knew you would say that so I brought you drum roll please-" Haechan rolled his tongue "Jeno and Jisung but I think Jisung fell down the stairs."

Faye sat up and looked to see Jeno standing in the doorway. She smiled at the tall boy-she had gotten closer to him through playing video games with Haechan and run ins at practices. "Hey Jeno."

"Hi Faye." He stalked in and sat next to Haechan. "You're looking-"

"Like shit I know." Faye and Jeno chuckled. Her hair was in a gross poof pile on the side of her head. Her t-shirt was two sizes to big and her sweatpants were rolled up to her knees.

Clumsy foot steps were heard approaching Fayes room. In walked Jisung holding a ice pack to his head. "Hey."

Faye greeted him- they had an unspoken connection of being born in 2002. He slumped against the wall and sighed. "I'm so bored."

"We should watch a movie." Haechan suggested. They all nodded and Haechan began elaborately setting up a computer screen in Fayes room.

With Jenos help he had taken the night stand and placed it at the end of the bed. He took Johnnys laptop and put it on the night stand.

All four of them huddled together on the bed and began watching a new action movie that had just come out.

I'm contemplating doing like a 'drunk Jungwoo' chapter. I just don't want to stray away too much from his character and I feel like he doesn't get drunk often. Thoughts?

-coolbroski22