||C44||

~

It was nearing three thirty when Doyoung, Jaehyun and Faye were being driven to a dressing room. Jaehyun explained that they will get ready at the practice buildings dressing room then get driven to the events venue.

Scooting out of the car she was quick to grab the bag with her dress in it. She speed walked to keep up with Jaehyun and Doyoungs long legs as they strode inside.

The dressing room looked almost identical to the one at their interview but it was much larger and had more couches.

Stylists were bustling around fixing the members hair or doing their makeup. She noticed a tired looking Jungwoo seating on a couch in the corner-Faye feeling equally as tired sat down beside him.

She didn't say anything as she rolled her head back and shut her eyes. Trying on dresses was exhausting and all she wanted to do was sleep.

~

The strong aroma of hot food filled Faye nostrils. Her eyes shot open and she glanced around. Food had been brought in and the boys were beginning to devour it. She spotted Mark walking over to her carrying a take out box.

He handed the box to her and the couch dipped as he plopped down were Jungwoo was sitting. "I heard you went dress shopping with Doyoung and Jaehyun?" The corners of his mouth curved into a grin.

"It was surprisingly okay. They have better taste in clothes than I do." Faye began to eat the food he had brought her. The taste of expensive ramen invaded her taste buds. "Why does this dinner party start so late? It's already five thirty"

Mark opened his mouth but was interrupted by a lady walking over to them.

"Are you Faye?" She asked. She looked late thirties early forties. Faye nodded. "I'm Jiwon could you come with me so we can get your hair and make up done?"

Fayes eyes widened in surprise. She expected that she would just toss her hair in a ponytail and go-but it seems like the company had other plans.

Her stomach groaned as she watched Jiwon put the finished touches on her hair and make up. The boys had slowly trickled out of the dressing room- Faye guessed they were fooling around in a practice room some where.

"It's so nice to work on girls for a change." Jiwon smiled as she sprayed on more hair spray. "You don't move as much as those rowdy boys."

Faye chuckled. "Rowdy is the perfect word."

"Where is your dress?" Faye pointed towards the bag on the couch. Jiwon grabbed it for her and instructed her to start taking off her clothes.

"Uh-what if one of the boys come in?" Faye asked-unsure if changing in a unlocked dressing was a good idea.

Jiswon hushed her. "Just hurry up and strip."

Faye eye brows narrowed at her choice of words but obliged as she took of her clothes. Jiwon went behind her and zipped up the dress.

"You look stunning. Do you have shoes?" Faye nodded and took the black heels that Jaehyun had picked out for her at the shoe store.

Faye slipped them on as Jiwon guided her over to the full body mirror.

Her eyes widened when she saw the person staring back at her. She looked like a completely different human being. Her normally ratty hair was flowing down her shoulders in perfect waves. Jiwon had done her make up simple but elegantly-it suited Fayes personality perfectly. The dress hugged her in all the right places and was modest but showed off her figure.

Faye sucked in a breath as she prepared to walk out into a room full of men.

"You look beautiful" Jiwon assured her as she opened the door to room were the boys were waiting for the car.

The once chatty room fell silent when Faye walked in. All of the boys eyes immediately fell towards Faye. Her toes curled under their adoring gazes.

"Damn Faye! When your not dressed like a man you look good!" Haechan gawked as he looked at her.

She sent a small glare his way and was going to counter his insult/compliment but a loud honk outside interrupted her.

"Cars here." Taeyong said as he and the other boys tore their gazes away from the girl.

Jungwoo shyly walked up to Faye as they began heading towards the car.

Fayes eyes raked his body. His tuxedo made him look dashing and handsome. Jungwoos dark hair was styled perfectly and accentuated his face flawlessly. She found herself staring at him.

"Faye? Faye?" Jungwoo snapped her out of her trance.

"Uh-sorry. What's up?" She barely had to look up at him with her heels on she could practically look him in the eyes.

"You look really pretty." Faye felt her face turn a bright scarlet.

"You uh-look really pretty too." Faye internally smack her head and looked down at the floor.

What the hell is wrong with you?

She was relived to hear Jungwoo light giggle beside her. "Thanks"