||C50||

~

Going through the usual airport ordeals went surprisingly well in Fayes opinion. They had checked in with no problems and were currently squished next to each other as they waiting for the plane to lift off.

Faye could barley keep her eyes opened as the planes speed began to accelerate down the run way. Jungwoo-who had the window seat was curiously looking out the window while the wheels folded into the wings.

Her head started to bob up and down as she struggled to keep her eye lids open. Feeling overwhelmed about Jungwoo meeting her mum- she drifted off to sleep.

~

Something bony was rubbing against Fayes head. It felt like a comfortable spike. The strong aroma of musty plastic filled her senses.

Flittering her eyes opened she look down to see her hands placed on someones thigh. Faye hastily shot her head opened when she realized that she had been sleeping on Jungwoo shoulder.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as her gaze fell towards Jungwoo. His head was pushed up against the window. A small grin danced across her face when she saw his disheveled hair mopped across his face.

Faye felt guiltily disappointed when the pilots announcement jolted Jungwoo awake. He groggily looked around. "Are we there yet?" His voice came out hoarse and tired.

"We'll be landing any minute now. Oh-look the city is getting closer" Butterflies swarmed Jungwoos stomach as a wide smiled erupted on the girls face. Her gaze was focused on the city below them-unknowingly he watched fantasied by her every movement.

The sky was a bright blue-and it looked to be mid afternoon. Tall buildings scraped the sky as they felt the turbulence of landing.

~

"Just to warn you my cousin is going to pick us up." Faye said as they paced through the air port.

Jungwoo snickered as he slowed down to keep up with the girls smaller legs. "Why would you need to warn me?"

Faye paused-trying to find the right words. "He weirds me out-he eats burritos likes he's undressing them."

A loud snort echoed from Jungwoos nose-he had to stop to catch his breath. "You think your cousin is weird because he undressed burritos when he eats them?"

The girl paused beside him as he laughed-it was muffled because of his black mask. "Its weird okay?"

People were shuffling beside them as they started to trudge down the escalators. Faye couldn't see anyone she recognized at the bottom.

They lugged their suit cases through the busy airport. Faye sighed in relief when she saw her blue haired cousin seated by a statue of a bike.

"There he is" Faye pointed out to Jungwoo as her cousin waved to her from across the airport. "He doesn't speak Korean-dont worry I can translate if you want."

Jungwoo nodded as they met up with him. "Hey Faye!" His braces were a prominent feature on his face.

"Hi Leon." Faye greeted as he adsorbed her in a big hug. He smelled like dryer sheets and popcorn.

"Uh-this Jungwoo. He's my soulmate" The adolescent boys bright eyes lit up as he looked at the taller boy.

Leon was quick to engulf Jungwoo in a bone crushing hug. "Onion-haseyo"

Faye cringed as he greeted Jungwoo-she was positive he meant to say Annyeonghaseyo but it can out so wrong. She could tell Jungwoo was silently laughing by the way his eyes crinkled around his mask.

"Nice you meet you Leon." Jungwoo said in perfect English-which surprised Faye. The trio began parting their way through the crowds to Leon's car-technically it was his dads.

Jungwoo and Faye placed their suit cases in the trunk while Leon climbed in the passenger seat-claiming that he was too tired to drive so Faye had to.

Faye begrudgingly sat in the driver seat of her uncles red corolla and started the car. She hadn't driven in over nine months- and the familiar taste of fear swelled up in her mouth.

As they emerged from the underground airport parking garage Faye had to squint her eyes as the bright sun light invaded her vision.

Jungwoo sat silently in the back seat while he struggled to catch on to what Leon was talking about. He only understood little snippets of him talking about how his cat died in the dryer.

A foreign feeling welled up in Jungwoo chest as he caught himself staring at Faye driving. He found it oddly attractive how her eyes were focussed solely on the road and her hands gracefully guided the steering wheel.