||C73||

~

The new roommate arrangements were interesting to say the least. Faye found herself highly regretting letting Jungwoo decide their bedroom. He chose the room right beside Taeil and Yuta, who stay up far too late.

It was currently one fifty six at night. The tenth floor was still bustling with the members unpacking their stuff.

"Taeil I told you-the bed goes on the left side" Yuta hissed at Taeil as he blindly shoved his bed beside the window.

Taeil spun on his heel with an annoyed look displayed on his face. "If it's so much of an issue for you Yuta-you do it"

Yuta rolled his eyes and scurried towards the bed so he could move it. Faye observed the scene in front of her like a comedy movie.

"Faye I feel you smiling from behind me" Yuta warned as he struggled to move the bed. Faye chortled at his comment and continued to lounge on their floor.

Jungwoo had gone down stairs to visit the other members about an hour ago-leaving Faye to watch Yuta and Taeil argue as they set up their room.

Taeil slid down the wall to sit beside Faye- a charming grin sat on his face. "How's it going?"

"Meh-pretty good, I'm-" An yawn interrupted her mid sentence "-really tired though"

Taeils glanced at her drained tired eyes. He let out a sigh as he leaned leaned farther into the wall. "Here-" Taeil patted his shoulder "rest your head here"

The tips of her lips turned into a small smile. With out hesitation-Faye cocked her head onto his shoulder and immediately drifted to sleep.

~

An itchy spot irritated Faye awake. It felt like a tiny bug was dancing on her left cheek. Drowsily she cracked open her eyes.

She was met with the white ceiling of her new bedroom. Discreetly and slowly she turned her head to see what was touching her cheek.

To her left she saw Jungwoos deep brown eyes glued to his phone screen however his soft fingers were absentmindedly caressing her cheek.

Faye basked in the simple moment. The afternoon sun was beginning to peep through the single window of their bedroom.

Due to the fact that their bed was not set up yet-the two of them slept on the floor in blankets and sleeping bags. Faye didn't remember setting them up-she guessed Jungwoo did last night.

The floor was cold and hard but the conjoined warmth of each other's bodies kept her warm all night.

"Good morning" Fayes morning voice croaked out. A few mouths ago even the thought of Jungwoo hearing her morning voice would have sent her into cardiac arrest-now it was just normal.

Jungwoo hastily shut off his phone and rolled onto his side to meet her gaze. "Morning" He smiled. She would never get sick of seeing his hair perfectly messing in the morning.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Faye stretched
her arms over her head.

"Actually nothing-aside from unpacking. Tomorrow we have a crap ton of meetings though." A groan flew from Fayes mouth. "Don't worry it'll go by fast"

After a rushed shower and odd breakfast of two granola bars and bites of Jaehyuns toast-Faye was busy setting up her bedroom with Jungwoo.

"Why don't we put the mirror at the end of the bed?" Jungwoo suggested, gesturing towards the wall across from the bottom of the bed.

Faye shook her head in disagreement. "I'll get scared if I see our reflections in the middle of the night."

Jungwoos eyebrows knitted together in confusion but he decided not to ask any further questions. He carefully hung the beside the door which was a good distance from the bottom of the bed.

"Faye do you have any plans tonight?" Jungwoo randomly asked. Faye only snorted in response.

"Woo-my social life is basically the same as a worms meaning I don't have one. So yes I'm free why?"

Jungwoo smirked as he sat down on their bed. "It's a surprise"

Faye jokingly glared at him. She crawled across the bed to sit beside him. "You have to tell me now. I won't be able to live in suspense that long" She whined.

A knowing grin pulled on Jungwoo lips as he watched her suffer. "Nope I can't tell you."

Faye pushed out her bottom in a sad attempt at a puppy dog face. "Please? At least give me a hint?"

Jungwoos planted his hands on ether of her puffed out cheeks. "Awe you look so cute like that-" his voice was overly sweet. "-but no I'm not telling you"

Leaning forward Jungwoo placed a small peck onto her plump lips before pulling back and releasing her face.

"I'm going to go have lunch with Mark- love you" He gave her one last kiss on her forehead before heading off to lunch.