||C10||

~

Every muscle in Fayes body went rigid.

She was seated against the headboard with her legs stretched in front of her. Her soulmate was still lying down.

Her breathing picked up as anxiety began to corse through her body. The reoccurring feeling of having to vomit arose in her throat. Her soulmate mumbled something as he began to stir.

Without looking beside him at Faye he sat up. His eyes gazed around the room searching for someone who could explain to him what had happened.

His head rotated around- eyes locking with Fayes.

Something inside her thought this would be a fire work moment. A spark would ignite in her chest and she would instantly fall in love. It was nothing like that.

He was very handsome. His innocent eyes had a soft laid back look to them. He had perfect lips that sat in a neutral almost frown position on his face. His hair- although disheveled and messy- framed his face flawlessly.

Something about him seemed so familiar. Maybe she had seen him in Mr.Choi's restaurant.

Fayes breath was caught in her throat as she meet his eyes. This was the man she would be with for the rest of her life.

"Hi" He spoke softly looking down at how close their body's were.

"Hi." Faye croaked out. Her face felt like it was on fire under his intense gaze.

Speechless Faye began squeezing her hands together in anxiety. He was looking everywhere but her eyes as they sat beside each other.

He opened his mouth but closed it when heels could be heard clicking from the hallway outside. The door swung open to reveal Area.

She strutted in eyeing the soulmates.

"Faye I told you to tell me when he woke up." Area scolded. Guilt flushed onto Fayes face. "I'm only joking."

Area walked up to her soulmate and handed him a water bottle, he too chugged it just like Faye.

"I take it to two introduced your selfs" Area smirked wiggling her eye brows. Fayes face moulded into a look of disgust. "Not like that Faye."

Her soulmate looked clueless as to what just happened.

"Do you two want some food?" Area questioned fixing her taut black bun.

"Yes please." Her soulmate confessed. Faye only nodded in agreement.

Area walked out of the room, the loud sound of her heels dissipating as she got farther away.

Faye felt the need to ask her soulmate what his name was. Biting her bottom lip she shoved her anxiety deep into her chest and spoke up "What's your name?"

Her soulmate glanced at her. "I'm Kim Jungwoo."