||C27||

~

She silently ran her fingers over her ponytail already regretting her different hairstyle. Upon Fayes request the driver parked the car a block away from the school- she thought driving in school in a nice SUV would draw unwanted attention to her.

Faye thanked the driver and scooted out of the car. Back pack in hand she trudged towards her school.

As she had expected no one noticed she had been gone. No one spared her a second glance as she walked through the busy halls.

Contemplating calling Eunbi to tell her she was at school she heard a familiar loud squeal from across the hall.

"Faye!" Eunbi screamed- heads turned towards Faye as Eunbi ran at her.

"You have been gone forever!" Eunbi exaggerated. She swung her long arms around the uncomfortable girl.

Faye stifled a small smile- not liking the attention. "Nice to see you too Eunbi."

"Where were you?" Eunbi released the girl and look in her eyes.

"I was sick." Faye stated. She wanted to just take her exams and go.

"I'm glad your better. You have math and science exams today right?"

Faye nodded.

"Eat with Heejin and I at the break." It sounded like Eunbi was more telling Faye to eat with them rather than asking.

The bell cut their conversation short. Faye nodded and made her way to her first exam- science.

                                   ~

Ether Faye had gotten everything wrong or the test was easier than she thought.

Faye stalked towards the massive green feild, she had received a text from Eunbi telling her to met her and Heejin there.

A gentle breeze blew Fayes stray hairs as she stepped out of the school. She spotted Eunbi and Heejin across the field standing with a large group of people.

"Hey Faye!" Eunbi smiled. Faye walked over- her hands clenched into fists as everyone the group stared at her.

The atmosphere became thick and uncomfortable when Faye arrived. She recognized a few of her classmates but didn't know there names.

"Hi." Heejin mumbled. A tension sat between the two girls as the fight from a week ago was still etched in both of there minds.

"So end of the year party at Ji-seungs?" A boy with a small adolescent moustache spoke. The girl beside him smashed on his foot and told him to shut up- muttering something along the lines of 'she's not invited'.

Faye could tell she was not welcome here. Heejin was obviously annoyed at Faye for reasons she didn't understand. The random classmates in front of her didn't seem to like her. Eunbi was awkwardly trying to ease the tension.

"So last week of school. How are y'all feeling about it?" Eunbi made eye contact with the people in front of her-hoping they would reply.

A chorus of conversations erupted from the group in front of Faye. Leaving her to stand there as they chatted about school. She was confused as to what had changed over the past week.

The bell saved her from having to stand there silently. She practically ran back into the school- vowing never to talk with those people again.

Faye prepared for her final exam, already feeling drained from an exhausting first half of the day.

I want to personally give all my money to the person who invented autocorrect

-coolbroski22