||C59||

~

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in exhaustion as she sprawled out on the leather sofa. It was well passed midnight and NCT 127 was still practicing.

Faye had eaten a hearty meal of soup and chips from the vending machine for dinner. Her stomach grumbled in hunger for a late night snack.

"Thank you everyone-have a goodnight. We can practice tomorrow before the concert!" Faye groaned at the managers words as he strutted out of the practice room.

She sat up as the sweaty boys fanned out to collect their things. "Is it time to go?" Faye questioned when Jungwoo sat down beside her.

"Yeah we just have to wait for the car" Jungwoo ruffled his fingers through his hair. He smelt surprisingly nice-considering he had been vigorously working out for the whole day.

                                     ~

It was another early morning for NCT 127-Faye included. The toll of walking up early and going to sleep late was slowly picking away at her sleep schedule.

She chewed on her bottom lip as she watched the boys in front of her. Jungwoo had explained that they were doing a vlive today. Faye had no clue what it was-but Johnny explained it like an Instagram live.

The morning sun gleamed through the window of the common area they were filming in. Couches were sprinkled around the room and NCT 127 squished between two small couches.

They chatted about various things while Faye sat silently with the managers behind the camera.

"Bye-we hope to see you tonight!" Taeyong waved goodbye to the camera reached over and shut it off. The boys slowly dispersed around the room but Jungwoo stayed seated on the couch.

"Hey" Faye greeted as she sat beside him-making sure their shoulders were touching.

Jungwoos lips curved into a smile as he looked at the girl beside him. "Do you want to go for lunch? We have some time before-"

"Lunch I would love to go." Haechan interjected as he plopped down beside Faye. Jungwoo pursed his lips at the younger boy. "We should go to that place across the street!"

Faye smiled at Haechan-not noticing Jungwoo slight pout. "Sure-lets go" She hopped up with the excited boy and headed downstairs.

Grudgingly- Jungwoo stood up and followed the younger two out the door.

                                     ~

Faye hummed as the delicious taste of tuna kimbap invaded her senses. She glanced over at Jungwoo beside her who seemed to be enjoying the food just as much.

"What time do we have to be back?" Haechan spoke up with his hand covering his full mouth.

Jungwoo lifted his head. "One thirty-the car that will take us to the venue will be there at two.

"When does the concert start?" Faye asked. Her hair draped down her neck resulting it a pile of hair landing in her food.

"Crap" She huffed in annoyance as her hands both had utensils in them and her elastic was tied around her wrist.

With out a second thought-Jungwoo delicately tucked her hair behind her ears so it cascaded down her back.

A blush crept up on Fayes face at Jungwoos action-her lips snapped shut to suppress a smile.

"Six. But we have to do sound checks and get our make up done" Haechan gave Faye a knowing look as Jungwoo innocently gazed out the window.

Faye clicked her tongue as she polished off the rest of her kimpab. She fidgeted beside Jungwoo as he finished off his food.