||C35||

~

Faye had to pee. Really bad. Jungwoo was asleep beside her and everyone else she knew seemed to be busy. Taking on the challenge of finding the bathroom her self she walked out of the recording studio.

The halls seemed endless. She wanted to think that she had been walking in a circle for the past ten minutes-but she had only covered half of this floor.

Around a corner ahead of her she heard loud voices. Normally she would have turned around and headed the opposite direction- but her bladder on the verge of bursting told her other wise.

Faye turned the corner to see three boys goofing around near a water cooler. Gathering as much courage as she could she walked up to them.

"Excuse me?" Three sets of eye turned and looked at the antsy girl. "Do you know where the rest room is?"

"Wait are you Faye?" The tallest on let out-causing the middle on to stop on his foot for not introducing himself. "Sorry-uh- I'm Lucas"

He clumsily walked forward and shook her hand. "This is Winwin and Ten."

He gestured to the two boys behind him.

"Hi" They said in unison.

"I'm Ten" The one who stopped on Lucas's foot said.Winwin just waved at her.

"Nice to meet you I'm Faye." She waved back.

"Uh-right the bathroom it's upstairs. I'll show you." Lucas began walking to the staircase-leaving his two friends behind. Faye had to walk fast to keep up with his fast speed and long legs.

"I'm not trying to sound to forward-but are you really Jungwoos soulmate?" Faye nodded as they walked up the stairs. "That's so cool."

Faye laughed and mumbled "Cool is one way to put it."

Upon arriving at the upper floor-Faye noticed it was almost exactly that the one under them. Same cream coloured walls and long confusing hallways.

"This is where WayV and sometimes NCT dream practices." Faye nodded along. She remembered Haechan talking about WayV. "The bathrooms down here."

"Ayo Lucas!" A voice shouted from down the hallway. Both Lucas and Faye turned their heads. Two boys began racing towards them.

They simultaneously skidded to a halt right in front of them. "Lucas, Kun wants us back in the room to run over the last few steps. Where's Winwin and Ten? And who's this?"

"Yangyang and Hendery this is Faye. Faye this is Yangyang and Hendery." Faye smiled and waved. All she wanted to do was pee. It was taking everything in her not to pee her pants right here.

"I really have to use the bathroom." She let out.

"It's just through that door." Hendery pointed towards a brown door. She thanked him and practically ran off.

After relieving herself-she exited the bathroom and  tried to remember how to get back to the recording studio. Thankfully Lucas and Yangyang were standing outside waiting for her.

"Thanks." Faye said as she walked up to them.

"Anytime" Lucas said as he began walking her back to the recording studio-this time Yangyang came with them.

It was silent as Lucas and Yangyang led the way back to the studio. She was beginning to familiarize herself with her surroundings as they got closer.

"Thanks again for helping me." Faye said as they reached the door. "It was nice meeting you both."

She waved goodbye and walked into the room. It was almost empty aside from a fast asleep Jungwoo, Taeil who was playing in his phone and a few staff members doing various tasks.

It was getting late as Faye shuffled next to a sleeping Jungwoo on the couch. Faye almost wanted to fix the lose strands of hair that had fallen on to his face.

"Faye-you and Jungwoo can head back with Haechan it will be a while until we're finished. There is a car waiting outside." NCTs manager announced.

Haechan stood up and agilely began packing his things. Faye shook Jungwoo awake. "Jungwoo we can go back to the dorms."

Jungwoo slowly rose off the couch-his eyes looked worn and drowsy. The three of them sauntered to the car and hopped in.