||C48||

~

Faye mouth began to water as the steaming food was placed in front of her. She hungrily began eating as she eavesdropped on the boys conversations.

"We have to perform at the benefit on Sunday. Jungwoo you'll be back by then right?" Johnny asked as shoved spicy rice in his mouth.

Jungwoo nodded with his mouth full of food. "We get back Wednesday." Jungwoo covered his mouth as he spoke.

"Your only gone for three days?" Taeil pipped in from across the table.

Jungwoo swallowed his food. "Yeah we leave Monday."

Faye tuned out the rest of the conversation as fear began to swell up in her throat. She hadn't considered that she would have to introduce Jungwoo to her entire family.

Her once empty stomach now swirled in a whirlpool of in anxiety. She gingerly placed her chop sticks down and leaned back in her chair.

Jungwoo turned to her. "Faye? Are you feeling okay? You look pale." He whispered. None of the boys seated around the table picked up on their conversation.

"Yeah-I think I'm just getting tired." Faye lied as she began picking at her finger nails. Jungwoos eyebrows knitted together in concern.

"We can go back to the dorms soon." Jungwoo assured her as he turned his attention back to his members conversation.

The rest of the meal Faye swam in her worries as she thought about the days to come.

~

Finally they arrived back at the dorms. Faye quickly stumbled down the stairs and did her usual nightly routine.

Pulling the sheets over her head-she heard the door scoot open. "Faye?"

Faye rolled her eyes- she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. All she wanted was to mope in worry and wallow in self pity.

She stayed on her side with her back facing the door as the boy shuffled in.

"I know your not asleep- no one can fall asleep that fast. What's wrong?" Jungwoo asked. She felt the bed sink beside her.

"How do you know something's wrong?" Faye tested him-her back was still faced towards him.

"I can just tell. You weren't acting yourself at dinner and you practically raced down here. Tell me what's wrong?"

Sighing in defeat Faye flopped on her back and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm really scared for you to come to my home town."

"Why? I'm excited. Not for the funeral and all- but to see where you grew up." Jungwoo scratched the back of his head-he hopped she hadn't taken that the wrong way.

Faye rubbed her hand over her eyes. "Just my mum is-how do I say this with out making her sound like a nark."

Jungwoo laughed at her choice of words. He sat up against the head bored while he waiting for her to reply.

"She was the reason I almost didn't come here. She always worried for me-which I guess is good. But it gets so suffocating and annoying."

Jungwoo hummed in empathy as he listened to her little rant.

"She always made me feel like a helpless child. It's like she sees me as a five year old instead of an adult." She finished. Jungwoo glanced at Faye-her gaze was still focused on the ceiling.

"And dont say it's good that she worries, it means she cares for you-I've heard that one too many times"

"I wasn't going to. You're so mature Faye. And don't worry about me meeting her- I can be out going when I try."

Faye propped up on her elbow and looked him in the eyes. "Jungwoo when we first met you barley said a word to me"

Jungwoo let out a light hearted chuckle. "In my defence you kinda scared me. You always have a frown on your face"

A smile formed on Fayes lips as she laughed and sunk her head back into the pillows. "Sorry about that."

The atmosphere was light and pleasant as Jungwoo and Faye chatted. They were beginning to understand each other's personalities and various quirks.