||C26||

~

"Your so close." Jungwoo emphasized.

They had been studying for over an hour now. Jungwoo would ask her questions and Faye would attempt to answer them. The later it got the drowsier she became- resulting in fewer correct questions.

"Is it Peroxide?" Faye guessed- having no clue what the questions answer was.

"Almost-" Jungwoo could sense Faye growing sleepy ness. "You should go to sleep. It's half passed twelve."

"No I can do more." She widened her eyes in an attempt to feel more awake.

Jungwoo let out a deep chuckle. "Let's sleep Faye. Tomorrow is going to be the longest we've been apart since the bonding. We're going to need lots of energy."

Faye agreed and snuggled in the covers. Jungwoo laud down beside her and shut off the night light.

"Good night Faye"

"Night."

~

Faye shot up at the sound of yelling coming from up stairs.

"Haechan you are going to break the damn dish!" Taeils voice boomed through out the once peaceful house.

She swung her legs out of bed- feeling surprisingly optimistic about the day. Although her study session with Jungwoo was probably no help it definitely helped calm her usual anxious test nerves.

Turning on the shower she climbed in- the hot water soothed her growing worries.

Faye dried her hair and tied it in a high ponytail. Although it was a small change- a small flame of confidence ignited in Faye chest.

She pulled on a simple hoodie and jeans. Grabbing her phone and book bag she headed out of the empty bedroom.

Reaching the top of the stairs she glanced around at the bustling household. Members were scattered around the dorm- eating, fixing their hair, playing video games and talking.

Faye walked into the kitchen she hadn't notice how empty her stomach had gotten since yesterday's sandwiches.

Doyoung was rushing around the kitchen- cooking various dishes for the members.

"Good morning Faye. Here is breakfast" He handed her a full plate of eggs, meat and vegetables. She was surprised at his cooking skills.

Thanking him she walked out of the kitchen at sat at the dinning table. She decided to pull out her text book and drill any more last minute information in her head.

The chair across from her pulled out and someone sat down. She glanced up to see Mark seated across from her.

"What exams do you have today?" Mark shoved a fork full of eggs in his mouth.

"Science and math" Faye replied beginning to eat her own eggs.

"Those are the worst two."

"I know right." Faye stuffed more egg in her mouth.

"I remember for my-"

"Ugh-could you guys please talk in Korean so I can understand." Haechan groaned as he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Flabbergasted, discombobulated-" Mark began saying random English words just to confused Haechan.

"I know your doing that on purpose!" Haechan accused.

Rolling her eyes at the boys antics- Faye finished her meal and continued studying. She didn't get much done before Yuta told her that the car was here to pick her up.

She grabbed her bag and left the house-not before Haechan jokingly told her she would fail.

Faye crawled in the car and shut the door behind her. She felt like a celebrity because of the tinted windows and a driver in a black suit.

Silently he drove off with an anxious Faye- her mind reviewing the questions in her head.