||C18||

~

"Jungwoo" Faye coughed. Jungwoo averted his eyes to her. "Are you in pain?"

Jungwoo thought for a minute. "A little bit." He admitted.

"We should-uh-touch so we can strengthen our bond." Faye whispered out-clenching her hands waiting for his reply.

"Okay" Jungwoo agreed and walked over to her. "Do you want to unpack while we do? I could just hold your hand or touch your shoulder or something?"

Faye nodded and slowly grabbed his hand.  Comfort and coziness spread like wild fire in her body. At ease- she began unpacking while Jungwoo sat down and silently watched her.

She sheepishly smiled at Jungwoo when she opened her messy suitcase-everything was throw in and not folded properly.

Maybe it was the way her hair cascaded down her shoulders or the way she bit her bottom lip when ever she was in deep thought-but something about his girl pulled Jungwoo in.  He brushed it off as the side effects from the soulmate bond.

                                      ~

Loud voices erupted from upstairs after Faye had just finished un packing. Because Jungwoo was watching her the whole time she tried her best to make things look neat, she knew the neatness would last three days tops.

Hard foots steps could be heard above them-Faye looked up at the ceiling. Her forehead wrinkled into a look of worry as she mentally prepared her self to meet a pile of new people.

"Let's go up stairs and meet everyone." Jungwoo suggested. Fayes eyes looked towards there intertwined hands. Jungwoo quickly let go-preciving her nervousness as being uncomfortable with the fact that they were holding hands.

Jungwoo lead her up the stairs and Faye held her breath. She could feel the colour draining in her face as she walked behind him.

As soon as they walked up stairs multiple sets of gorgeous eyes averted their attention to the soulmates.

A growing silence spread through out the main floor. Faye expected Jungwoo to say something but he didn't.

The one she saw yesterday- Doyoung cleared his throat. "Guys this is Faye."

Smiles erupted on all of the boys faces. The atmosphere changed from a eerie quiet to an excited, energetic energy.

A majority of the boys walked up to Jungwoo and hugged him one by one- muttering words of congratulations and how happy they were for him.

If only they knew the pain the both of them had just gone through and have yet to go through.

"Faye come here." A familiar voice called. She looked towards Doyoung- he gestured for her to follow him.